[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Nevermind I didnt read enough of the OP
Last edited by Laere on Jul 11, 2019, 9:21:17 AM

What I came up with after reading through the guide and looking at everyone's build for inspiration. Phases Uber Elder pretty damn fast.
Last edited by RestlessNomad on Jul 17, 2019, 8:36:38 AM
Heavy strike with extra gore is also extremely satisfying.
"
RestlessNomad wrote:

What I came up with after reading through the guide and looking at everyone's build for inspiration. Phases Uber Elder pretty damn fast.

This looks dope. Might i ask witch bandit(s) and what pantheons you took? Any Changes in the tree? Got a POB link? :)
@Grindarn Alira, Arakaali, Shakira Brinkmanship for better mapping, honed edge for more damage. Brutal blade > Rampart because I use dash and flat stats feels cleaner.
Last edited by RestlessNomad on Jul 17, 2019, 8:53:03 AM
@RestlessNomad Cheers!
Is there any screenshot where I can see what to put first in skill tree while leveling ?
Yesterday did Uber Lab and it was so easy this time :)
Izaro wasnt fully charged, but who cares. Just wish to receive ascendancy points ASAP
Could somebody please check my build ? I don't know what I did wrong but my dps is so low. https://pastebin.com/DxihNLmh
Thanks for the build Zaen. Did this a few leagues back for a lab runner and coming back strong this league as my league end build. It was my first character this league but felt slow without the uniques compared to cyclone but went back to him with some currency. Hoping to at least attempt uber elder for my first time as a HC only player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info