[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Hi, I don't get from where u gettting such dmg for your build 600k average? I have everything same even better on some items, using same gem combination with lvl20, quality 20+ on all, but I only getting like 130k average dmg. My pastebin if u could check it I would be very happy to see what am I missing?
https://pastebin.com/gdrYHwXM
no pride aura
no war banner
no flesh and stone
no custom flask to compensate for PoB not calculating multistrike correctly
no active diamond flask
no active lions roar.

i just added all those things to your character
https://pastebin.com/ZarLx1Ar
and you're on 580k average damage

bear in mind that both these calculations (yours and op's) assume that the enemy has been standing in your pride aura for 4 seconds
Sorry for being a pain.

How can I add pride or any other 2 auras or curses if your final build gem setup doesnt even got them socketed?So what do I need to drop then to add those gems? And I use diamond flash and lions roar, and it boost my damage only to 128k DPS in game.
I really like your build and how my character kills, and even with dps I got now it still kills easy everything not tried shaper or elder yet. But I guess I missed somewhere the gem setup with pride and other 2. COz I used gem setup from your ''my final gear'' section pictures.
Last edited by LvCaster on Jul 6, 2019, 8:44:19 AM
"
Sorry for being a pain.

How can I add pride or any other 2 auras or curses if your final build gem setup doesnt even got them socketed?So what do I need to drop then to add those gems? And I use diamond flash and lions roar, and it boost my damage only to 128k DPS in game.
I really like your build and how my character kills, and even with dps I got now it still kills easy everything not tried shaper or elder yet. But I guess I missed somewhere the gem setup with pride and other 2. COz I used gem setup from your ''my final gear'' section pictures.

Some of the things of the original post are not updated to 3.7 or he forgot to mention them, and even some of the pastebin links have stuff that he doesn't seem to use anymore (like Abyssus). On like page 7x he shared this https://pastebin.com/NSvVxFQw where if you load it into something like pob.party and go to "skills", you'll see that he has war banner, flesh and stone and more socketed and it will tell you where it's socketed into.
To be the best you first got to beat the best.
Last edited by Danteska on Jul 6, 2019, 10:32:28 AM
ingame "dps" is a pretty bad way to measure actual dps, as it doesnt take into account a lot of things that actually matter for dps (just for example - all the "enemies take increased/more damage" effects like pride, war banner, flesh and stone, maim etc., on top of that gems like ruthless, close combat and multistrike dont work (just unequip your ruthless gem and you'll see your dps only change very little because of the 10% increased attack damage from quality, even though ruthless actually adds around 40% more dps), diamond flask also doesnt improve your ingame dps by anything, even though it heavily increases your actual effective crit chance etc.)

the reason i mentioned the flasks being active is because there's an actual setting in PoB that allows you to "simulate" the flasks being active, which is what the OP has done in his pastebins, but you didnt do in yours. (go to items and check the box next to the flasks you want to be active)

seems like you figured out what gems to drop for all those auras so far
just one more thing: you have both immortal call and molten shell linked to your cwdt - both of those skills are guard skills and share a cooldown - which means you'll only ever use one of them and they dont work together.
Last edited by LenaInverse on Jul 6, 2019, 12:54:42 PM
Finally life become much easier since I got Brass Dome. Now saving currency for Starforge (almost got scammed with voidforge..).
After recent upgrades doing tier 8-9 maps without issue. Clear speed is good with Diamond flask.

Current gear
Spoiler

Still, I am struggle with legion clear while they frozen. Seems to be I am to slow to unfreeze legion. Leap slam usually fails to jump due to all kind of obstacles. Any advice on this?
Last edited by _kerber_ on Jul 8, 2019, 3:43:10 AM
"
_kerber_ wrote:
Finally life become much easier since I got Brass Dome. Now saving currency for Starforge (almost got scammed with voidforge..).
After recent upgrades doing tier 8-9 maps without issue. Clear speed is good with Diamond flask.

Current gear
Spoiler

Still, I am struggle with legion clear while they frozen. Seems to be I am to slow to unfreeze legion. Leap slam usually fails to jump due to all kind of obstacles. Any advice on this?

legion clear speed... there are much much better builds for legion clearing. This is not even good one.

So...
1. this is not good build for clearing this league
2. this league is stupid
3. hope next league will not be about clearing speed or "speed" in any form.

i wish i know it before starting playing this league. I will skip all speed leagues in the future...
Last edited by AbsinthSvK on Jul 9, 2019, 6:32:29 AM
"
AbsinthSvK wrote:
"
_kerber_ wrote:

Current gear
Spoiler

legion clear speed... there are much much better builds for legion clearing. This is not even good one.

So...
2. this league is stupid

i wish i know it before starting playing this league. I will skip all speed leagues in the future...

I am casual gamer and I prefer slow pace map play. Ancestral Warchief helps a little bit to unclear legion, but still most of time I am able to clear only half of them. Maybe I should use 2 x Ancestral Warchief gems for that legions?
Finally took down uber elder today with a 6L starforge I bought. It was quite a miserable fight, true melee build after all, but the tankiness is amazing from this Jugg. I did tank an elder's nova explosion from full, and a Shaper slam as well :D Mostly came down to how quickly I can phase them, which I tried. Last phase was really tough, which caused me to die twice, but other than that not much else. Delve at depth ~500 and did great! Great build overall.
A filthy casual
"
Hologram_o wrote:
Finally took down uber elder today with a 6L starforge I bought. It was quite a miserable fight, true melee build after all, but the tankiness is amazing from this Jugg. I did tank an elder's nova explosion from full, and a Shaper slam as well :D Mostly came down to how quickly I can phase them, which I tried. Last phase was really tough, which caused me to die twice, but other than that not much else. Delve at depth ~500 and did great! Great build overall.

So GLAD that you made it there!

"
_kerber_ wrote:

I am casual gamer and I prefer slow pace map play. Ancestral Warchief helps a little bit to unclear legion, but still most of time I am able to clear only half of them. Maybe I should use 2 x Ancestral Warchief gems for that legions?

Don't worry about monoliths. The current "optimal" for full clear monoliths is going with TS/Vaal Ice Nova and farm.. T2 maps like glacier (lol), which to me looks like a sad joke and a game design failure

"
AbsinthSvK wrote:

So...
2. this league is stupid

Sadly have to agree with you, it's gotten incredibly worse than 3.0 for example.

When you are at a 100h+ mark without a succesful 6L and the only answer is farm farm farm more and this means to go faster it breaks the purpose of playing PoE, because it becomes all about chaos and currency which i am not interested into.

My ideal game is not online merchant farmer so i dropped it.
I now am playing Grim Dawn, Martyr, even bought Chaosbane and waiting for other stuff like Killsquad and Martyr expansion, even Wolcen.

In all of these the gameplay is more fluid and you get to click more than 1 button. These are all about killing stuff and leveling up to unlock skills, no stupid 6L rng wall, no farming forever to then send 11340157 pms to buy stuff from people. You play 50h you are happy with the results and can decide if to play more or move on
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jul 10, 2019, 8:50:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info