[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
"
smdom wrote:

My concern is the phys mitigation when charges and lion flask are down while wearing the Kaom chest and the Abyssus. I need to see how the new regen and end charges generation turns out,

Dropping dome means a big drop in armour and losing the protection against critical hits. So when the charges and flasks are down wont that leave us open to get one shot or nearly one shot by heavy critical hits? ontop of that we would lose a complete 6 link too. I'm not sure the added life of kaom would be enough to justify that

Yes that's exactly my concern. But also Ele damage is a big concern of the current build. I mean you won't get oneshotted with 8k hp, but I have to see in game how it works out.

If it's still good after giving up some phys mitigation uptime and crit immunity then it will be a perfect balanced build with plenty of hp buffer to deal with ele dmg.

Btw it works pretty good without abyssus, I tried it in 3.0, but I want to see in 3.2 with these ECs "in excess"
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 28, 2018, 2:37:09 PM
What are some options for clearing if you don't want to weapon swap or use totem? E.g. 6L heavy strike for single target and using your 6L body armour for clearing.
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
"
smdom wrote:

My concern is the phys mitigation when charges and lion flask are down while wearing the Kaom chest and the Abyssus. I need to see how the new regen and end charges generation turns out,

Dropping dome means a big drop in armour and losing the protection against critical hits. So when the charges and flasks are down wont that leave us open to get one shot or nearly one shot by heavy critical hits? ontop of that we would lose a complete 6 link too. I'm not sure the added life of kaom would be enough to justify that

Yes that's exactly my concern. But also Ele damage is a big concern of the current build. I mean you won't get oneshotted with 8k hp, but I have to see in game how it works out.

If it's still good after giving up some phys mitigation uptime and crit immunity then it will be a perfect balanced build with plenty of hp buffer to deal with ele dmg.

Btw it works pretty good without abyssus, I tried it in 3.0, but I want to see in 3.2 with these ECs "in excess"

this might realy push it towards dome tough, patch notes:

The Damage increase from a monster's rarity (Magic, Unique etc) has been made multiplicative with other Damage modifiers. This means, for example, that a map mod that increases a boss's damage will be significantly more noticeable. Most but not all sources of increased damage (such as specific monster or map mods) have had their values adjusted to compensate. Be careful when fighting unique monsters, especially in mod-heavy maps.
ZaeN what order would you pick the Ascendancy nodes with the new tree?
"
dantven wrote:
What are some options for clearing if you don't want to weapon swap or use totem? E.g. 6L heavy strike for single target and using your 6L body armour for clearing.

In 3.2 I used heavy strike entirely for both clearing & single target. When i didn't have the 2nd SF i was gem swapping AC+Splash -> Multi+Ruthless. If you want to keep both active then they go on chest and main weapon i guess
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:

this might realy push it towards dome tough, patch notes:

The Damage increase from a monster's rarity (Magic, Unique etc) has been made multiplicative with other Damage modifiers. This means, for example, that a map mod that increases a boss's damage will be significantly more noticeable. Most but not all sources of increased damage (such as specific monster or map mods) have had their values adjusted to compensate. Be careful when fighting unique monsters, especially in mod-heavy maps.

Let's see, I'd still avoid more than 2 dmg mods normally, and do 0 dmg mods if leveling past 97

"
frajaq wrote:
ZaeN what order would you pick the Ascendancy nodes with the new tree?

That's another thing I'm still thinking about. I think I'll keep same order for more comfort:
- accuracy
- antistun + antifreeze
- double armor
- charges

Time to hype, patchnotes comes, PoB has an update, so let's calculate all togather =)
Time to hype, patchnotes comes, PoB has an update, so let's calculate all togather =)

And are you sure to pick alira rather 2 nodes? If we leave so much rare items, we easily can reach 109% res
Last edited by smdom on Feb 28, 2018, 5:14:29 PM
"
smdom wrote:

And are you sure to pick alira rather 2 nodes? If we leave so much rare items, we easily can reach 109% res

It's very flexible you can tweak it like you want, i personally like to get +all res where possible so i can pick better dmg mods on trinkets

Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 28, 2018, 8:04:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info