[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
Is there a reason you didn't pick up fencing and the 1h crit nodes?

Some other odd choices in the build, I've never played a flicker strike build before, so not sure about some things. Is the 6th frenzy charge really needed? If you drop the 3rd frenzy node, and all the pathing up to shadow, it frees up a lot of points. You can get Heartseeker, and the Fencing nodes to cover the crit loss, and there are various ways to make up the life lost I think. I fiddled with things and managed pretty close to same totals, but better damage and crit I think. If you want to lower the points a bit for a slightly lower level build, You can dump the pathing to either Heart of the Warrior or up into Ranger and pick up a few of the 4% life nodes sprinkled around.

https://pastebin.com/Xi9wPRkw

I think you need to take the Razor's Edge node right? Doesn't it help proc the Golden Rule and Red Trail synergy?
"
GGeeron wrote:
"
Is there a reason you didn't pick up fencing and the 1h crit nodes?

Some other odd choices in the build, I've never played a flicker strike build before, so not sure about some things. Is the 6th frenzy charge really needed? If you drop the 3rd frenzy node, and all the pathing up to shadow, it frees up a lot of points. You can get Heartseeker, and the Fencing nodes to cover the crit loss, and there are various ways to make up the life lost I think. I fiddled with things and managed pretty close to same totals, but better damage and crit I think. If you want to lower the points a bit for a slightly lower level build, You can dump the pathing to either Heart of the Warrior or up into Ranger and pick up a few of the 4% life nodes sprinkled around.

https://pastebin.com/Xi9wPRkw

I think you need to take the Razor's Edge node right? Doesn't it help proc the Golden Rule and Red Trail synergy?

Thanks, I had forgotten I had dropped that early in fiddling. I didn't think about the fact it would be important to cause the bleeds. That is one of the reasons I posted the build, cause I miss stuff like that sometimes.
I can't seem to generate Fury Charges. Im LvL 68 atm and playing with only FlickerStrike, doesnt seem to work out. Is it because my Crit is too low in general? Or did I go the wrong path on the skilltree?
Make your profile public and I'll see what you are doing wrong.
"
Keisuke102 wrote:

Thanks a lot!
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:
"
Keisuke102 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

You need to be able to bleed enemies so you can trigger the bleed on yourself. I would respec and go to the left side and pick up the sword-nodes that give chance to bleed.
"
redkiwie wrote:
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:
"
Keisuke102 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

You need to be able to bleed enemies so you can trigger the bleed on yourself. I would respec and go to the left side and pick up the sword-nodes that give chance to bleed.

Pretty much this. You have no chance to bleed.
can someone checkout my page and help me out a bit? I keep dying at T11 even without abyssus. Thanks
"
vincentlei123 wrote:
can someone checkout my page and help me out a bit? I keep dying at T11 even without abyssus. Thanks

You need more life on your gear and pick up vitality void for life leech.
Fresh builds all day.
Last edited by DarthPwn on Dec 29, 2017, 4:17:49 PM
does crit not apply bleed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info