[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

Can you please update this with some videos of you smoking level 1 and 3 maps I want to see how much a face roll this build is when outgearing the content
Cleared 3 of 4 guardians so far. Minotaur is giving me issues with Abyssus on. I think I'll switch to Starkonja's and fortify on my 6L and try it again.

Will be updating with videos soon.
Fresh builds all day.
Can you not use immortal call?
Last edited by ZekeAsakura on Dec 28, 2017, 10:07:05 PM
For God Sake ur https://pastebin.com/v8yym9m8 does not work :(

Please Fix it Flicker have alway been my Favorite skill and i cant wait to do a Duelist perm flicker ;P

Last edited by Xastral01 on Dec 28, 2017, 10:24:14 PM
Fixed sorry about that!
Fresh builds all day.
How do u keep Embrace Up u need to Ignite

My Bad i saw On ignite but its on Crit wiki is wrong
Last edited by Xastral01 on Dec 29, 2017, 5:06:43 AM
Finished challenges on another Character and been looking for fun builds, stumbled upon this build.

My first Flicker Char and its a breeze once you got the gear and lvl 68.

I am Currently level 76 flying through Maps. Only made a minor change, i took arctic armour and herald of ash instead of hatred, it felt abit squishy. Maybe changing that back once i get to level 90 with more Life.
Vaal Pact, No regen and burning from Her Embrace.
LOL
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Vaal Pact, No regen and burning from Her Embrace.
LOL
He a Slayer duelist 1.1k degen per sec with the 7k Hp he have and high leech that nothing
Is there a reason you didn't pick up fencing and the 1h crit nodes?

Some other odd choices in the build, I've never played a flicker strike build before, so not sure about some things. Is the 6th frenzy charge really needed? If you drop the 3rd frenzy node, and all the pathing up to shadow, it frees up a lot of points. You can get Heartseeker, and the Fencing nodes to cover the crit loss, and there are various ways to make up the life lost I think. I fiddled with things and managed pretty close to same totals, but better damage and crit I think. If you want to lower the points a bit for a slightly lower level build, You can dump the pathing to either Heart of the Warrior or up into Ranger and pick up a few of the 4% life nodes sprinkled around.

https://pastebin.com/Xi9wPRkw
Last edited by vysirez on Dec 29, 2017, 3:54:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info