[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

I Have to Say Ancestral Call Feels Very Nice for map clear the only issues im having is mana leech vs single target when i dont crit xD

Also This is my Flask Setup Atm

Last edited by VsDreaMz on Jan 6, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

I just found that this item is quite strong for this build

I also got this

but the enchant line could easy kill me :'(
Ok, after running a number of maps, i got to say, that mana is a problem: i got 94% accuracy, and with hatred/purity i got enough mana for 1 flicker, which is fine, since we leech alot of mana... except when you miss and end up in the middle of angry mob with no mana to use flicker... With no mana/mana regen items in the build, my natural mana regen is horrible so im completely relying on the leech, but without Lycosidae, its a bad gamble. Also ive been looking at my flicker icon while right-clicking some easier bosses and it seemed that mana leech rate is actually limiting our attack speed, so in the end i switched ruthless/fortify for blood magic and i got to say, now it feels alot smoother (plus vaal haste actually doing something, and not being cockblocked by mana leech)... Need to run some more maps to see how it performs... Also with both movement and main skill on blood magic, Alpha's howl might be an option to get hatred+purity+arctic/herald maybe?
Last edited by felixsimon on Jan 7, 2018, 1:03:35 AM
Yeah i have Noticed that my mana leech cant keep up during the boss fights and sometimes limited how fast i actually hit i think im going to invest into more mana leech and if that doesn't work switch to blood magic

Switching To Alphas Howl would probably just be dependent on how much damage we actually lose from not using Abyssus vs how much damage a herald would bring

Side Note Shadow and Dust are Pretty fun to use with this build its a blast to map with them

Edit: Switched Fire Pen out for Blood Magic Since Im Doing About Half Fire / Half Cold Damage With her Embrace up and My Single Target Feels SO Much better already

Flicker - Weapon Elemental Damage - Meele Phys - Multi Strike - Ancestral Call - Blood Magic

Will prob swap Ancestral Call with something like added fire or fire pen for single target for bosses in higher tier maps
Last edited by VsDreaMz on Jan 7, 2018, 4:44:20 AM
I only have 4% ignite chance. Is there something wrong with the way i built. Can someone help me. My character name is MYKKRFLICKER
Last edited by WALAOKILLER on Jan 7, 2018, 10:16:28 AM
"
I only have 4% ignite chance. Is there something wrong with the way i built. Can someone help me. My character name is MYKKRFLICKER

Ignite chance is irrelevant: elemental ailments (shock, freeze and burn) are guaranteed to proc on critical strike. We dont get any ignite chance because Oni-Goroshi has really good crit chance and as long as we get even 1-2 fire damage on any equipment/jewel, we will ignite enemy on critical strike 100% of the time
Hi,

I very much enjoy your build and I've managed to get up to 86 so far. A couple of questions though, (first time playing after ~2+ years).

1) How are you meant to deal with Chaos damage? It's pretty mean on some AoEs/Bosses etc. when no adds are around.

2) I've tried out both Abyssus and Starkonja's; it seems as though the bleed damage is increased with Abyssus; my health starts plummeting shortly after clearing a mob pack while I'm on the way looking for the next one. Is there a way to deal with this, or just hit the Staunching flask regularly?

3) It seems like the meta to just DPS down everything before it has a chance to do the mechanics that kill you; Should I just be working on increasing my flat Phys Damage and Life while maintaining capped resists?

4) Labs is pretty challenging with Vaal Pact; Should I swap in a few more Health Flasks just to get through? Is it possible to face tank the Leap Slam?

Thanks for your time! I haven't played in a while so I'd appreciate any insight you might be able to provide.
Also currently playing around with Hrimburn for 50% cold conversion: with it and winter spirit cluster we get to 90% cold conversion w/o phys to lightning, which frees up a gem link. with hatred and "her Embrace" in the end we get 126% of phys as cold and 123% of phys as fire so basically equal parts fire and cold, so getting just fire or just cold pen instead of phys to lightning is not very efficient melee attack on full life maybe?
"
felixsimon wrote:
Ok, after running a number of maps, i got to say, that mana is a problem: i got 94% accuracy, and with hatred/purity i got enough mana for 1 flicker, which is fine, since we leech alot of mana... except when you miss and end up in the middle of angry mob with no mana to use flicker... With no mana/mana regen items in the build, my natural mana regen is horrible so im completely relying on the leech, but without Lycosidae, its a bad gamble. Also ive been looking at my flicker icon while right-clicking some easier bosses and it seemed that mana leech rate is actually limiting our attack speed, so in the end i switched ruthless/fortify for blood magic and i got to say, now it feels alot smoother (plus vaal haste actually doing something, and not being cockblocked by mana leech)... Need to run some more maps to see how it performs... Also with both movement and main skill on blood magic, Alpha's howl might be an option to get hatred+purity+arctic/herald maybe?

My flicker mana cost is 42.
My unreserved mana is 94.

I'm able to flicker twice without any regen or leech. I picked up Essence Sap on my tree because the +2 mana per hit and +5% max leech rate help tremendously. I'm not sure why you are running in to issues with mana.

I have 70 Int and no items with +max mana so you must be doing something different from me.
Fresh builds all day.
Last edited by DarthPwn on Jan 7, 2018, 3:42:26 PM
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
Yeah i have Noticed that my mana leech cant keep up during the boss fights and sometimes limited how fast i actually hit i think im going to invest into more mana leech and if that doesn't work switch to blood magic

Switching To Alphas Howl would probably just be dependent on how much damage we actually lose from not using Abyssus vs how much damage a herald would bring

Side Note Shadow and Dust are Pretty fun to use with this build its a blast to map with them

Edit: Switched Fire Pen out for Blood Magic Since Im Doing About Half Fire / Half Cold Damage With her Embrace up and My Single Target Feels SO Much better already

Flicker - Weapon Elemental Damage - Meele Phys - Multi Strike - Ancestral Call - Blood Magic

Will prob swap Ancestral Call with something like added fire or fire pen for single target for bosses in higher tier maps

Ancestral call is ruining the mana cost on your flicker.

If you drop Ancestral Call you won't need to use Blood Magic.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info