[3.2Viable] Sidefx's All Poets Die (Perm Immortal Call Vd/Bodyswap) All content + Videos

Hello, I'm Sidefxmayinclde
I had one of these poets pens drop for me early league and started to think, then with the progression of the league people started throwing out all ideas on how to make these weapons work, this is what we discovered! This guide will be updated overtime with more information as i progress into the league.

PoB Poets Pen 3.1 *NEW* 12/26/2017
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/cQf2CwhE (ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

FAQ - READ THIS FIRST
Spoiler

- How do you have permanent Immortal Call? W/ 4 Endurance charges and immortcall being casted from your weapon every 1.5 second this allows you to have 100% uptime on IC aka Immune to physical damage (as long as you can attack) To generate Endurance charges we use
to gain the charges fast enough as we spend them.

Pros
Spoiler

+ High HP pool (7k+)
+ Fastest leveling experience ever
+ Perma immune to physical *as long as you can attack*
+ High dps
+ AMAZING AoE
+ Super fast map clear
+ Really good leech w/ the new jewel

Cons
Spoiler

- Expensive, esp to min max
- Hard to hit max attack speed threshhold
- Needs a expensive jewel to do higher content
- Can end up looking like flicker strike with a aurabot (lol)

Introduction/Mechanics:

This build focuses on using the weapon "Poets Pen" The weapon states cast spell on attack so when we use auto attack or frenzy it also procs a spell socketed into the weapon, we use a clever combination of skills to make this work and fly through the content of the game.
This is a Softcore/hardcore build

Videos:
Spoiler
3.1 Mino map deathless (with lower end gear): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U2-q8b2Kis

Any questions please feel free to ask on my stream! Www.twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde or Click this image! please dont forget to FOLLOW to know when i go live!

Bandits :
Spoiler

We are going to help Kraityn (Attack/Cast Speed, Attack Dodge,Move Speed)
You could also go Alira is you would rather

Required Uniques:
Spoiler
- These weapons are the bread and butter of the build I run x3 of them because single target weapon swap requires different colors. Aim for +11 or 12% attack speed.
- The Healing aspect of the build This item is NOT cheap (around 10ex) you can use Warlords mark as your curse untill you can afford this jewel.
- I use this for fun and to speed up my mapping experience this is not needed

My current items
Spoiler

Stat Priority/Flask
Spoiler
Life - Elemental Res - Attack Speed - Crit/Multi

Flask:

Gem links
Spoiler
6-Link Setup:

You dont use a 6l :) you use Kaom's Heart

4-Link Setups:

Herald of Ice -> Item Rarity Support/Enlighten -> Anger –> Blood Rage
Flame Dash -> Assassin's Mark(5) or Warlords Mark (If you dont have jewel) -> Cast When Damage Taken (1) –> Increased Duration
Frenzy -> Greater Multi –> Faster Attacks Support -> Culling Strike

3-Link Setups:

Greater Multi Proj -> Unearth –> Immortal Call
Volatile Dead -> Increased Crit Strikes -> Concentrated Effect
Bodyswap -> Greater Multi Proj -> Unearth

Ascendancy:

Spoiler
Scion: Assassin -> Slayer -> Path of the Duelist

Skill Trees:

Spoiler

How to level/Tips and tricks:

Spoiler
Purchase your self 2 poets pens(Dont buy under 11% attack speed) to start they are lv 12 items!! also pick up a Darkness Enthroned Stygian Vise as this belt gives some insane power w/ abyss jewels and is usable at lv 1.
I recommend buy 20% quality lv 1 gems of Unearth/Bodyswap/Volatile Dead as these are primary gems you use even endgame.

The Trick is to hit lv 12 equip weapons w/ the same sockets gems in the gem section, set your self up with a 3 or 4l of Frenzy with the use of clarity you should not have any mana issues. When you attack with Frenzy (or even auto attack is mana is a issue) you will cast all the spells in your weapons. Making you farm like a machine! This was by far the most easy leveling I have ever done. This exact set up was enough to also get me up to t7 maps, then I needed to look into buying my OP jewel and better gear.

My other builds

Last edited by Sidefx06 on Apr 16, 2018, 4:57:56 PM
Last bumped on May 11, 2018, 7:55:40 PM
How far into the endgame can i get with a 10ex budget?
is 50c enough to start this build. Im new and dont has alot of golds
Looks good, I've wanted to play a poet's pen build for a while now.
"
CursedVigil wrote:
How far into the endgame can i get with a 10ex budget?

This build is great to start off with around 300c for your weapons and starter gear. With 10ex budget you can purchase all items needed except your jewel, but farming a little more with the left over currency should be more then enough to purchase your jewel :) Enjoy the build!
"
ShaxMC wrote:
Looks good, I've wanted to play a poet's pen build for a while now.

Added a video :) this build is amazing, also so much fun to play!!
If you've ever wanted to experiment with balls, but never got a chance to in college. This build is your chance to let your sexuality be free. 10/10 will set your mind free. Aesthetic.
"
Moneru wrote:
If you've ever wanted to experiment with balls, but never got a chance to in college. This build is your chance to let your sexuality be free. 10/10 will set your mind free. Aesthetic.

lol yea something like that.
"
is 50c enough to start this build. Im new and dont has alot of golds

no not even close ;( 300c at least.
Hey, what about pantheon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info