[3.2Viable] Sidefx's All Poets Die (Perm Immortal Call Vd/Bodyswap) All content + Videos

Flame Dash kinda blows without being linked to Faster Casting. That, and I honestly never use it. Can I use Lightning Golem instead? I'm using it now (I'm lv 59 atm) and I say that a little distraction + more attack speed helps.

Also, are ALL jewels supposed to have the stats you meant n "Stat Priority/Flask"? (sans the Watcher's Eye)
Last edited by sqvirel on Jan 6, 2018, 1:34:29 PM
For those who have been wondering I have been taking a break from PoE for now, (not done) other things going on with life, I hope the community we have created on the forums will be able to answer anyone's questions.
Playing this build still. Changed a couple things - first got faster shaper gloves with lvl 18 faster attacks and 12% attack speed, use bloodmagic gem with frenzy, then added cooldown gear (still need one more piece) - I have played around and removed concentrated effect and just slapped in immortal call and have it up all the time. I run blasphemy with flammability, and anger for the watcher's eye leech. I breeze through content and am at lvl 89 running tier 14-15 maps. Was just slamming poorjoy's earlier getting 234million xp per hour. I had noticed a drop in dps vs boss's until I started using flammability, now it is great! I love the immortal call being up all the time! Great build thanks, and, looking forwards to your return to poe and future builds.
🐢
This build has been a lot of fun so far. Thanks for posting the guide. Question: What is going on with Blood Rage? I assume it's some kind of error, but whenever I pop it my aps goes down by like 0.5 attacks per second. I'm playing on Xbox, don't know if that matters. Visually it looks as though I am attacking slower too. Highly annoying when I'm trying to reach higher levels of aps.

Also, noob moment to report. I took everything I had (which wasn't much) and bid on a well priced Watcher's Eye. I happily ran to the Trade Board when my offer was accepted. Only after picking it up did I notice that it was not the same as your Watcher. A quick search on the wiki showed it rolls random aura mods, which I know you already know. Unfortunately I did not. Oh well. Maybe I'll build something later that uses Purity of Elements and/ or Wrath.
GGG supporter on Xbox. GT: cannibal utopia
Shouldn't Poet's Pen builds be aiming for 4 attacks per second? Then what's the point of taking Kraityn as a bandit choice, we don't benefit from movement speed at all, dodge is meh, and I was able to achieve 4 attacks per second on level 38. Now while still leveling I'm at 4.2 or so. Will probably respec him for Alira or skillpoints.
Hi, i have a question.
Your build is better than this?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2056626
What i can choose?
with wise oak what res do we not cap?
Hey all!!

I will be playing 3.2 on launch all day @ https://www.Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde, if anyone has any questions I will do my best to answer but I have been away from poe for a little now, but will do my best. See you all Friday! Hope you all have been well!!
Do you will update your guide with the new tree? (3.2) ?
Thanks for the build idea, I have been following some of this build as a Pathfinder no crit version for 3.2. I currently have the perm Immortal call up at most time and have around 90% Max Res using Distillate and Elemental Flasks. The uptime for Distillate and the flasks are pretty good with the combo of Sapping Life Flask, and MoM. Here is a pastebin of what I have been working towards.

https://pastebin.com/tjsRhp9t

Right now, I am only level 84, and don't have a Kaom's Heart yet. Once I get those, I was thinking of getting a zerphi's last breath for even more tankiness. Wondering if you can take a look and see if the tree is decent, and if there need to be any improvement to the build.

EDIT: Forgot that I took out Belly for Kaom's Heart in pastebin. The Frenzy would go in the helmet without the LGOH.
Last edited by lotusa1o on Mar 12, 2018, 8:55:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info