[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
Rikbor wrote:
Thanks for this great build !

I manage to kill the Shaper for my first time with it, using those gear :

Spoiler

Congrats on your Shaper kill!

Tombfist with Murderous jewel will do more damage for the build so it is something you can consider. :)

"
KingMarthx wrote:
So you just used BF and Frost Blades ?

I was thinking using starforge blade..

What @Rikbor said on Starforge.

Frost Blade have wider area coverage so it certainly clears map faster. However, Cyclone is a great combo starter. I always Cyclone into a pack (you are immune to stun when you Cyclone, even without Her Embrace) before using Frost Blades to clean up.

Other benefits of Cyclone (that I can think of) includes:
"
- Haku quests are super easy
- Abysses and Null portals are easy to handle
- Great for re-positioning (e.g. getting behind boss)

"
kira1414 wrote:
Tombfist with Murderous jewel will do more damage for the build so it is something you can consider. :)

Are you sure that Tombfist do more damage ? When I test it on Path of Building I do the same damage as if I was using Shaper Touch (I checked the intimidate case and put a good jewel in it). But Shaper Touch give me more life and armor than Tombfist.

Maybe I'm missing something.
"
Rikbor wrote:

Are you sure that Tombfist do more damage ? When I test it on Path of Building I do the same damage as if I was using Shaper Touch (I checked the intimidate case and put a good jewel in it). But Shaper Touch give me more life and armor than Tombfist.

Maybe I'm missing something.

This is what I am using and it gives me 10K more damage in POB than Shaper's Touch. It will be higher if my Tombfist rolled 10% attack speed.

Their damage differences are very close and like you said, Shaper's Touch provide more life and armor (if you are comparing with Tombfist 1 abyssal socket) but a 2 abyssal sockets version of Tombfist will pull ahead.

Tombfist (even if it only has 1 abyssal socket) will also scale better as compared with Shaper's Touch when you are pushing to min/max your gears.
Two questions:

1. Do you recommend using Blood Rage for the Offensive Build?
2. In the case of Uber Lab, is there any level (or specific requirements) that you recommend before attempting it? Also, should I swap AW for Leap Slam for lab running?
"
D3monPr1nc3 wrote:
Two questions:

1. Do you recommend using Blood Rage for the Offensive Build?
2. In the case of Uber Lab, is there any level (or specific requirements) that you recommend before attempting it? Also, should I swap AW for Leap Slam for lab running?

For Offensive 4L, I would replace Blind with Leap Slam or Heraid of Ice with Leap Slam.

For Uber Lab, I would definitely recommend running Blasphemy + Enfeeble as it greatly improve your survival.

You should be able to take him out with 4500 life.

Take out all his aides in phase 1 and 2 if you are clearing Uber lab for the very first time. This will make phase 3 a lot easier.

These are the gears that I was using for Uber Atziri and Shaper:

You can check the gems setup in there (note, Blasphemy + Enfeeble is still safer for lab).

I didn't use Blood Rage nor Golem and the build still have enough damage to clear end game content.
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 20, 2018, 8:57:22 PM
i have start my first SSF Char for ~10days this build is very nice.

i missed starkonja´s my rest gear is Okay.

I Hope GGG give no Nerf to Slayer Leech Ascendant ^^
What You think about changes on OG drop rate?
"
de99ial wrote:
What You think about changes on OG drop rate?

This is how I feel:

Trying our this build for the first time, but lacking damage and getting 1shot in like T9 maps, below that its still a bit of a struggle. I got about 4.5k life and max res. Also, which 2 skills should i just cyclone + frost blades or blade flurry + frost blades?
Maybe someone can help check my gear?
Last edited by volk3000 on Feb 27, 2018, 3:48:45 AM
"
volk3000 wrote:
Trying our this build for the first time, but lacking damage and getting 1shot in like T9 maps, below that its still a bit of a struggle. I got about 4.5k life and max res. Also, which 2 skills should i just cyclone + frost blades or blade flurry + frost blades?
Maybe someone can help check my gear?

Your character is hidden so I am not able to perform any assessment on it.

For general mapping, I use Cyclone + Frost blades. I switch to Blade Flurry for boss fights (or Essence mobs).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info