[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
de99ial wrote:
Hatred gives ice dmg right?

I meant that my dmg currently is high so im not sure if i need more of it ;)

IM givin it fair chance. Works well but mana is so low i have to play the keyboard like Chopin played the piano. But gonna see how it will work in future.

So i found something like this:

Amulet for Int compensation and need chaos for life mods on both but i think it will be good. Probably will use amu with highier Int unless i find something better.

Yes. Hatred gives cold damage and allows you to freeze mobs on crit. Which is very useful when it comes to survivability.

Looking at your skill tree, it appears that you did not pick the 0.4% mana leech (Life and Mana Leech) node below Vitality Void. Once you have that, you will not run into mana issues.

I am running the build with only 54 unreserved mana pool.

You don't really need Chaos resistance unless you are using Death's Oath chest. So you don't have to worry about that.

These are the flasks that I use for killing Shaper and Uber Atziri:

You can consider running something similar to that. You can replace Quartz flask with Wise Oak.
I fixed that mistake (that leech node).

Also i made some changes in fasks and will see how it will work.

THX again for help.

So for the firt time i killed Atziri :)

Im thinking about using this belt.

Current one:
with

I wont be able to drop extra gore...

So i have to live with it ;)
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 9, 2018, 1:37:05 AM
"
de99ial wrote:

I wont be able to drop extra gore...

So i have to live with it ;)

LOL on that. You were thinking of dropping Carcass and Carnage dropped. Gore for life I guess? ;)

Btw, you will also want to work on your jewels. Drop Fight for Survival and also Assassin Haste.

The same goes to your rare jewels.

Switch to damage + life jewels will benefit you more. You will still have enough damage on your Frost Blades for mapping and even more damage for Cyclone and Blade Flurry.
Yeah game made joke on me.

OK gonna do those changes :)

Also second Lich appeared and:

But not using them.

Some other things i hoarded but not sure which one use:
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 9, 2018, 3:59:13 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
Yeah game made joke on me.

OK gonna do those changes :)

Also second Lich appeared and:

But not using them.

Some other things i hoarded but not sure which one use:

I would definitely use Tombfist. Stick a murderous jewel in and you will do way more damage than your Snakebite gloves.

Your Foul Vision is very nice. Use that. In fact all jewels that you have listed are definitely decent. Use them all and upgrade when you find better one.
If i use those gloves i need to drop one of the skill gems. Culling strike from Ancestral warchief or Molten Shell from CWDT setup?
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 9, 2018, 9:57:49 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
If i use those gloves i need to drop one of the skill gems. Culling strike from Ancestral warchief or Molten Shell from CWDT setup?

I would drop Molten Shell. Cos you don't need it. :)
THX for advice.

Current set:

In gloves and belt (murd in gloves off course):

In passive skill tree:
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 9, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
"
de99ial wrote:
THX for advice.

Current set:

In gloves and belt (murd in gloves off course):

In passive skill tree:

I would recommend you to drop Fight For Survival cos it only benefit Frost Blades. A generic abyssal jewel will benefit all skills.

These are my jewels

Tombfist:

Belt:

Tree:
I will probably but my current eyes and jewels are not that good so when i find better one i will.

Also belt:

But current one is way better i think.

EDIT

Jus now Zana daily, depth and another lich and

Less attack speed but better health.
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 10, 2018, 1:44:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info