Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

By the way, the gear and gems in the OP aren't possible to actually use all of the auras, you will run out of mana and not be able to reserve the 10th aura. You need to remove the Enfeeble+Blasphemy to be able to use the 10th Aura.

Last edited by Xanthochroid on Feb 5, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
"
vengence4 wrote:
I've been playing your aura bot now for a while and I'm really happy with how its turned out. Very tanky!! I'm extremely pleased with how well i'm able to perform in both providing auras and taking hits. Its a shame it doesn't come together sooner, the higher levels of the items slows the process.

I was reviewing your current build to see how you've updated your guy and I see you're now equipped with some exp gear, good idea and easily doable. One thing I did notice in your tree however is that you've got 3 points for skill effect duration being extended, which as far as I can see is only affecting the vaal haste/ES and shout. Might you consider changing those for more es mana or perhaps another gem as it seems i'm running with haste up all the time and only rarely need the vaal discipline w/o those 3 points.

Yea, these 3 points for Skill Effect Duration are really important, since it's the only source for duration in the tree as Guardian. As Necromancer the Ascendancy would give you 30% duration, so the node would be a bit more negliable.
All in all, I would always go with the skill effect duration, since it's a huge quality of life and increases the vaal haste uptime a lot (vaal haste is very important to keep up, because it offers a HUGE increase in speed).

In the end I basically just changed some items to fit in EXP items, as well as putting some Enlightens in, so I can use Empower on Dmg Auras. But that's just so min-maxing.

"
xXWodzuPLXx wrote:
Do you think I can squeeze something more from this build with my EQ? (aside of two-stone ring replacement and 21/20 gems)
Spoiler

You could save some currency for getting some Enlightens lvl 3 and 1 Empower lvl 3, so you could support Anger and Wrath with Empower. The most OP upgrade would be a Victario's Influence with one of the following corruptions: +1 to socketed Gems, 95% reduced mana multiplier, +1% to maximum all Resistance.
Although, I'm wondering how you're capping your chaos resistance. You should really try to get over 65% chaos res. Best would be swapping your two stone ring, and your belt to a crystal belt with chaos res.

"
Xanthochroid wrote:
By the way, the gear and gems in the OP aren't possible to actually use all of the auras, you will run out of mana and not be able to reserve the 10th aura. You need to remove the Enfeeble+Blasphemy to be able to use the 10th Aura.

I understand your confusion. Due to laziness I just linked the Victario's Influence of my old support, since I didn't know that people would look at the links of the item. I thought you all would check the Gems and Links in the Gem Section.
I didn't link my actualy Victario's, because I put some currency into it and got some Enlightens and an Empower. I can try to relink a Victario's with the right gems.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Xanthochroid wrote:

I understand your confusion. Due to laziness I just linked the Victario's Influence of my old support, since I didn't know that people would look at the links of the item. I thought you all would check the Gems and Links in the Gem Section.
I didn't link my actualy Victario's, because I put some currency into it and got some Enlightens and an Empower. I can try to relink a Victario's with the right gems.

I wasn't confused personally, because the gem section is there. Might confuse other people is why I mentioned it.

Thanks for the build by the way, working out great for me.
Hello, newb here :) Just wondering about the gems in the weapon, since I don't see them in the gem section. In the gear section it shows faster attacks support and fortify support lvl 20 and 20% quality, but shield charge at lvl 2. Does this mean shield charge must stay at lvl 2 ?
"
InDang3r wrote:
Hello, newb here :) Just wondering about the gems in the weapon, since I don't see them in the gem section. In the gear section it shows faster attacks support and fortify support lvl 20 and 20% quality, but shield charge at lvl 2. Does this mean shield charge must stay at lvl 2 ?

Shield charge can be any level, because we're not using it for damage whatsoever.
But yeah Fortify 20/20 to help our survivability, and 20/20 Faster attacks for better mobility.
No questions (yet) just wanted to say can't wait to try this build and thank you for taking the time to write it, post it, and answer questions on it! <3
Elo again, ty for replies. Just wanted to ask some advice regarding the animate guardian. I am lvl 73, i bought exactly the gear for me and the gear for the animate guardian as shown in this guide, max stats i could find for each item. I bought the animate guardian gem lvl 18 with 19%quality, equiped it with all those items to +20 and it died in first 30 minutes of gameplay...
"
InDang3r wrote:
Elo again, ty for replies. Just wanted to ask some advice regarding the animate guardian. I am lvl 73, i bought exactly the gear for me and the gear for the animate guardian as shown in this guide, max stats i could find for each item. I bought the animate guardian gem lvl 18 with 19%quality, equiped it with all those items to +20 and it died in first 30 minutes of gameplay...

The only things which come to my mind are the following:
Did you do some crazy endgame content, like Shaper? The Animated Guardian has problems to outregen a really high degen like the Shaper Beam.
Have you done a no regen map? Usually, the AW survives no regen maps, but if you do a hard map with no regen it could die.

As long as you run all auras (so the AW gets your Guardian regen), and link it with Minion Life and or Minion Resistance, it should survive close to everything.
How would you do this as a league starter? i plan on playing with a friend and wondering if i should just dps until i get the alphas/victarios/prims guardian or just start as a support running like wrath anger and a curse on hit ?
"
Jfancy1031 wrote:
How would you do this as a league starter? i plan on playing with a friend and wondering if i should just dps until i get the alphas/victarios/prims guardian or just start as a support running like wrath anger and a curse on hit ?

Personally, I would go Support from the start. So just use some Damage Auras, Discipline etc.
You should try to get Victario's Influence and Alpha's Howl first (both around 20c @ day 1 on HC].
So you can run all damage auras, Discipline, some Purities etc.

After try to get the Prism Guardian + right equipment to get 65%+ chaos res.

Playing DPS doesn't make much sense above lvl 70 since your dmg wont do much (except you want to respec a lot).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info