[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
slimq3 wrote:
So i put add fire or delete blood rage? and im gonna go warchief and blade flurry for the setup i think will be fun xD

i would delete blood rage, and maybe use chacne to ignite instead of added fire
Hello !

I respected my char to try slayer and it's way more easy to sustain the debuff.

Here my link https://pastebin.com/5KcV7R0V

And my stuff.

Spoiler

How can i improve dps ? i'll try to get enchant on my helmet but i hate the lab .. :P
Btw Uber lab is really easy with
"
reeld wrote:
Hello !

And my stuff.

Spoiler

How can i improve dps ? i'll try to get enchant on my helmet but i hate the lab .. :P

wooooah. Such a nice way to use items :O 2 Goddess,hmmm. Swap for solotarget with Kaom. Damn,thats sound nice. Want this.
But how its playing with no Abyssus helmet?
I mean - i suppose - lack of dps? Or what? Tell us,is it feels smooth on t15-16 maps, with guardians or maybe even shaper?
will check pob tomorrow*
___
as for me - im too scaried to use Abyssus helmet. If i use it and Lighning coil - i will have lack of res stats and will sacrifice other items and their stats just for resists... And this all just for feeling "same" as without Abyssus. So,we still wont have alot of hp/surviveability..:(
So im feeling Kaom stuff can be nice. The only question is dps.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
reeld wrote:
Hello !

And my stuff.

Spoiler

wooooah. Such a nice way to use items :O 2 Goddess,hmmm. Swap for solotarget with Kaom. Damn,thats sound nice. Want this.
But how its playing with no Abyssus helmet?
I mean - i suppose - lack of dps? Or what? Tell us,is it feels smooth on t15-16 maps, with guardians or maybe even shaper?
will check pob tomorrow*
___
as for me - im too scaried to use Abyssus helmet. If i use it and Lighning coil - i will have lack of res stats and will sacrifice other items and their stats just for resists... And this all just for feeling "same" as without Abyssus. So,we still wont have alot of hp/surviveability..:(
So im feeling Kaom stuff can be nice. The only question is dps.

I've been playing without abyssus for the past day, and I can tell you it still feel very smooth. I've been doing t15 / t16 maps / t15 elder without much trouble, most map bosses are still melted by the bladeflurry dps (1.4m atm), it's pretty viable without the abyssus

thats nice to hear :3 btw so what helmet did u use?
and why are u using consecrated ground flask?:O i mean - regen wont work with VP,right?o.O
good
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
thats nice to hear :3 btw so what helmet did u use?
and why are u using consecrated ground flask?:O i mean - regen wont work with VP,right?o.O

40% damage, but i just swapped it for taste of hate, and i've been using starkonja, really good health
hi dude I just Taiwan to play on the server According to your guide Why don't ignite the enemy
"
liuyang6112 wrote:
hi dude I just Taiwan to play on the server According to your guide Why don't ignite the enemy

what you mean? the build is using Chance to ignite gem in both the Frost Blade link and the Blade Flurry link but at lower lvls the chance to proc can be abit slow but the higher lvl you go and bigger pack size you pretty much always be ignite targets and bosses

on a side not just dinged 61 and using
and with max buffs im hitting 54k Frost blades tooltip dps and 12k blade flurry everything just melts but i changed the Maim gem for dmg on full life on the blade flurry link since it feels it does even more dmg due being a higher multiplier
"

Chance to ignite support only works if there is actually some fire damage attached to the skill it is supporting. Since frost blades does not have any innate fire damage, use an abyssal gem ie: +1 to 2 fire damage to swords attacks to get it to work. I had the same problem until i realized that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info