[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
menorpirado wrote:
why u not use frost blades jew?

The main purpose of the frost blades jewel is to provide cold pen, and we don't need cold pen, our cold damage is already low, so it doesn't really matter. Our frost blades is more like a fire blades, haha
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
no. go to wiki - blood rage for example works FINE if u have regen or leech.
____
Guys, i want play this as frost blades and maybe later test with same tree Infernal Blow. So,which chests are BEST of all for blades? or infernal blow...
i have 13ex, want to know what to buy,cause now i have only weapon and standart hp/res rare items ( and tabula +1 gems as chest)

if you're going to use abyssus, an astral plate with 140+life, 100+ resists, and 11%+-15% physical damage taken as cold/lightning/fire damage, this would be the best. If you're not going to use abyssus, belly of the beast is a really good choice
hi, testing out this build and its going smooth just wondering about flasks, for upgrade purpose when currency allow wouldnt the use of a Taste of hate be better then the sulphur flask for both Offense and defense flask with the Lightning coil to counter the Abyssus effect?
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
hi, testing out this build and its going smooth just wondering about flasks, for upgrade purpose when currency allow wouldnt the use of a Taste of hate be better then the sulphur flask for both Offense and defense flask with the Lightning coil to counter the Abyssus effect?

Yeah, you should get taste of hate as soon as you can, it helps a lot with the damage mitigation
I've been looking for a build like this for OG, but as I farmed for it with a Scion, felt it would be most appropriate for me if I kept going with Scion. The consensus I've been seeing has been that Slayer is best able to cope with the degen, though Scion's psudo-slayer isn't a poor option.

So I am wondering, if the spirit of this build is to be maintained, what alterations, if any, would you recommend for a Scion variant? Perhaps keep some of the tree leech nodes? Scion will be able to eventually start from the Duelist area in time, so it won't be too hard to make the tree conform in that manner, but it may or may not be optimal.
"
Omega333 wrote:
I've been looking for a build like this for OG, but as I farmed for it with a Scion, felt it would be most appropriate for me if I kept going with Scion. The consensus I've been seeing has been that Slayer is best able to cope with the degen, though Scion's psudo-slayer isn't a poor option.

So I am wondering, if the spirit of this build is to be maintained, what alterations, if any, would you recommend for a Scion variant? Perhaps keep some of the tree leech nodes? Scion will be able to eventually start from the Duelist area in time, so it won't be too hard to make the tree conform in that manner, but it may or may not be optimal.

One sec, I'll try to make a tree for scion
"
Omega333 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/x06EDMPa
It can be pretty similar to the slayer tree actually. as for the second ascendancy I would recommend pathfinder, assasin or elementalist, but you can use the one you preffer, they all give similar bonuses. I never played scion before, so I don't know how to properly build the tree, but you can pretty much follow the slayer base
You put damage on full on blade flurry on the scion its viable? im gonna try slayer+assassin
"
slimq3 wrote:
You put damage on full on blade flurry on the scion its viable? im gonna try slayer+assassin

I'm trying this setup, but I guess it doesn't work with blood rage
So i put add fire or delete blood rage? and im gonna go warchief and blade flurry for the setup i think will be fun xD
Last edited by slimq3 on Dec 27, 2017, 6:38:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info