[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
Contractor wrote:

Oh sorry, I didnt see it. Yes you're right.

Thx :)
Nice build bro, just wanna ask if Mind of the Council is a good choice to leach mana :D
"
SoulMimic wrote:
Nice build bro, just wanna ask if Mind of the Council is a good choice to leach mana :D

Its an option yes.
"
Contractor wrote:
"
Detridus wrote:
Hey.. How come you have intuitive leap on the left side of the tree yet it seems like you have all the connector nodes.

are you checking the profile? you should see that its a different build there, i recommend checking the PoB links I provided ;)

"
kaycr0 wrote:
One question? if i do a elementalist with 90% lightning to fire dmg and inpulsa, in theory you can explode all the screen with SC and the ignites proliferate too? or im wrong?

yes in theory you should both shock and ignite. but don't forget, you need to get enough lightning damage to shock the monsters, if the damage is too low, it won't trigger at all (I could be wrong, but from my understanding the elementalist 20% shock damage increase only applies if the shock can be applied at all). I'm curious, how do you plan a 90% conversion?

I've built the elementalist version, with some modifications - I went for pledge of hands weapon :)
Way squishier because elementalist cannot go MoM at all - it needs wrath+HoT to be effective.
Anyway, it always applies 20% increased damage from shock every time it shoks - it means at every crit.
Moreover, getting +increased effect of shocks raises directly the more damage taken - it means that 100% increased effect of shock results into 40% more damage taken.
Good build
Hi,

cool build! Would Pledge of Hands be an option for this build?

you can do the uberlab farming with it ?
Pledge of hands is kinda meh, because you cant shield charge and overall clear is slower imo.

I really wouldnt farm uberlab with it lol. its not impossible but its not very comfortable.
Well I was unable to 6l my Inpulsa and thought I give this build a try using Pledge of hands.
The pledge is also a 5l but I`m totally broke and can`t afford either to 6link it or to buy a 6l Inpulsa^^
Now that beast league is almost over, maybe someone wants to support me and give me a 6l Inpulsa for testing purpose ;-)
Anyways this build is cool because u can`t play it without using sunglasses :-)
Update for 3.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info