[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
BlazeB75 wrote:
When does the damage/speed of the build really kick in? Feeling a bit slow at the start of act 5 and just wanna know what to look forward to

SC has a low scaling early on, at lvl 17-18 of the gem the damage ramps up quickly.

"
BammLee wrote:
How reliable is the shocking against bosses/90% ailment maps? I am still not too sure whether i want to go with bereks or take a warlords mark ring(even if its weak leech, it is better than nothing i guess against harder bosses)

defintely harder. 90% avoidance to shock is annoying, but doable with atziri's promise (leech from flask).
I haven't gotten atziri's promise yet. I'm still working on collecting the chaos to buy Kaom's Roots (or I might go find what map drops the card these days) and finish 5l-ing my Inpula's. I've never had the currency or luck to 6L things so I just dropped less duration.

One other change I made that hurts survivability a bit but helps damage a lot is that I've opted to take the crit ascendancy nodes before augury of penitence. The damage penetration from Inevitable Judgement really helps with rares and boss fights. It seems to me to be more worthwhile to take it before uber lab.
Hello, what is the next step for me, besides capping my res ? What should I prioritize first ? I don't know how to get 100k damage on hit on PoB, I have only 4k D:
Thanks
Spoiler
Last edited by Ulkio on Mar 9, 2018, 5:44:13 PM
get life + resis on all rare gear, get a better dagger/sceptre.

Slowly improve your build step by step. Biggest upgrade you could do is a 6l inpulsa
Can anybody tell me why all 3.2 builds use MoM, despite the fact that we reserver 98% mana?
"
Dynamike wrote:
Can anybody tell me why all 3.2 builds use MoM, despite the fact that we reserver 98% mana?

1. easier start, easier mana sustain without watchers eye.
2. more survivability.
3. we use only HoT in MoM, maybe i forgot to uncheck the other mana reservations in PoB. Essence Worm takes the wrath mana reservation away and leaves us 35% reservation on mana with HoT (25*1.4=35).

You can change out MoM later but only if you got very good gear.
Hi,

thanks for this guide , its pretty fun to play.

however there a few thing that i don't get yet (i'm pretty new to PoE).
How do I increase my survivability, when I drop some new gears I don't know that I need to increase
armor / evasion
life / shield

I understand that elemental resistance are capped to 75% and its basically what should be targetd.

But for the defensive part I'm lost, I don't know if I need to reach the highest armor possible or not.
I'm Lvl66 at act10 and I feel like I'm made of glass..

Spoiler

Last edited by Tarteens on Mar 11, 2018, 6:17:40 AM
I cant seem to get spell echo to work my problem or is it something that was mean to happen??

Thanks

"
Tarteens wrote:
Hi,

thanks for this guide , its pretty fun to play.

I understand that elemental resistance are capped to 75% and its basically what should be targetd.

First of all, you need to understand what mechanics are used in this build. Neither armour nor evasion help you in this case, you need life, resis and mana (for mind over matter). I glanced over your gear, your life rolls on gear are pretty low. prioritize getting %life on the tree, they scale from your gear and get at least 60 life on non unique items. Mana is your 2nd buffer of life (mind over matter) and acrobatics are the dodge mechanics u all need. (important: dodge is NOT evasion).

"
Ruthlessness wrote:
I cant seem to get spell echo to work my problem or is it something that was mean to happen??

I don't know what to say. I can't check your character (private). Are you using the right gem? spell echo is available in act 4 after you kill both daresso and kaom.
Last edited by Contractor on Mar 11, 2018, 8:37:40 PM
I figure I might as well ask the same question - what should I do next for damage and life?

So far on my short list is, in order of importance:
Watcher's eye with lightning damage mana leech so I can ditch warlords
Cheapest 30% storm call duration helm i can find -> chaos spam/essence spam till life and a resist or two
5L Inpulsa's.
And of course when I level I'll be buying life/damage/damage jewels to fill jewel slots. Should be getting a jewel slot on my next levelup.

Is a 5L inpulsa's an improvement over a tabula? I'd lose conc effect, which is 50% more multiplier.

Profile should be public, character name HeadachesInc

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pepejovi/characters

E: Oh right and I'll do uber lab once I find my last trial.
Last edited by pepejovi on Mar 12, 2018, 3:49:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info