[3.8] Dual Grelwood Shank Molten Strike Juggernaut

Maybe give this a go in Delve, any comments as to it's viability?
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Should be viable (since it can clear up to T16 maps without problem), I will be also returning to this build on Delve League to test the new unique helmet. :D

Chaos delve area maybe a pain and require some chaos resistance though.
Hopefully there will be Atziri's flasks available by the time we hit the choas area
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hopefully there will be Atziri's flasks available by the time we hit the choas area

Well, if you are using avatar of fire,atziri's promise won't benefit you. So any amethyst flask is suffice.
did that build (shank+nebuloch), got 140k shaper dps, seems good and veery tanky (can afk melt minotaur for ~15 sec), i hope ill beat uber elder some day xd
https://pastebin.com/LCks0p5f
"
EDMOSES wrote:

I ran this build in Beastiary and it absolutely smashed everything I threw at it. It ripped through red maps so efficiently I was able to farm up the 20ex or so needed for the GG gear (+3 Stark's, Dying Sun, Xoph's, Fire Pen Watcher's Eye, etc) with surprising ease given how much time I usually have to play. It actually was so strong the game got kind of boring because nothing was a challenge - the league wasn't my favorite either which didn't help.

Anyway, I took Incursion off, and started Delve with Arc Totems, but I'm back to this build again (level 88) and so far, so good. It's especially great while Delving with Thief's Torment because you can pretty much refill your health to max whenever you want, even without light - each "hit" still counts even if you don't do any damage in the darkness.

I got my Dying Sun last night but still want to acquire another +3 Stark's and a Xoph's at some point. I'm hoping those come down in price somewhat because they're still both north of 10ex last I saw.

Thanks to the author of this build! I'm having a blast with it once again.
is this item can somehow fit into this build?
"
mastah5314 wrote:
is this item can somehow fit into this build?

Not quite. If you using AoF, the converted fire damage is 1-14, which is quite unnoticeable.

Having both melee and projectile damage increase is nice, but still not worth to waste a ring slot for them.

Build usually won't lack of leech in general mapping. Only in bosses aee where you need the leech (which curse is less effective on them ,:/ ). Won't lack of endurance charge either because Unflinching endurance charge generation is good enough for endurance charge sustain.

That ring will be more fit in a Frost Blade build than my build :P
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Sep 20, 2018, 1:29:31 PM
Hello, I've been using following this build for Delve.
I'm hitting the point where my gems are all about 20/20 and I'm wondering which gems, if any, are worth vaaling or are they not worth the risk.
"
TIPME88 wrote:
Hello, I've been using following this build for Delve.
I'm hitting the point where my gems are all about 20/20 and I'm wondering which gems, if any, are worth vaaling or are they not worth the risk.

My suggested will be :
Herald of Purity (If you are using it)
Anger
Blood Rage
Faster attack support

Molten Strike alongside its support all result in a minor increase in dps so they are not a priority.

Anger and Herald of Purity can be vaaled as soon they reach lvl 20 (no 20 quality required). You don't need aura radius while HoP minion life is only beneficial for minion build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info