[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
"
Sangka42 wrote:
Hello , wanna follow your build for scion but when i click on the pastebin link i just get a long list of code ...
I miss something i guess but what ? :)

Tks for your work.

It's for "Path of Building". click on the import tab, and import from Paste Binn

Tks , didn't know that , seems pretty cool :)

Have fun.
"
Krabbsatan wrote:
Videos:

Q: What do I need to start?
A: All you really need are two poet's pen. If you can't afford them you can have the same passive tree just play self cast Volatile Dead and Desecrate until you can farm the poet's.

Q: What items do I get first?
A: Poets > +1 Helm enchant > Kaoms > Cooldown Gear > Acuities > Essence crafted Opals or Shaper Rings with spell damage

Would this build be viable with 1 Poet's Pen and using Cast on Crit in 5/6L Body armor?

So you would have:
Frenzy > GMP > Cast on Crit > Unearth > Increased Critical strikes

Also the option of a shield to somewhat makeup for the lost of life from Kaom's.

Though as I think most about it you would also then need to go crit Assasin.
Last edited by Chrom on Jan 1, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
"
bluekid90 wrote:
Hi, I've wanted to follow your build for a while but I don't happen to have pastebin. Would you mind posting a skill tree for the scion class and if possible a leveling tree?

Pastebin is a web site. You copy the link into path of Buildings "import" tab.

but ya. Just did Merc labs at 66, Slayer life leech is very good. Having a blast, the build looks very well layed out.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 1, 2018, 1:24:11 PM
Gettin up there now! SLayer ascen with warlords mark + Watchers eye makes for very good life sustain.

I totally recommend ditching GMP on Frenzy for PCOC. It's not hard to keep up Frenzy charges without GMP, in fact I'm conviced it does nothing for us really, linked to Frenzy. Unearth yes, Frenzy no.
PCOC isnt needed for trash, but is for bosses, while GMP basically does nothing.
Thanks for the responses.

What are your thoughts on Cremation instead of Culling on the Unearth Poets Pen? The Templar build guide that followed your videos has comments claiming that Cremation is a great replacement for LMP after the helmet nerf, but now there's some people saying it reduces the amount of VD casts? Unsure if you've tested this at all yet.
"
McPumpkin wrote:
Thanks for the responses.

What are your thoughts on Cremation instead of Culling on the Unearth Poets Pen? The Templar build guide that followed your videos has comments claiming that Cremation is a great replacement for LMP after the helmet nerf, but now there's some people saying it reduces the amount of VD casts? Unsure if you've tested this at all yet.

Only one spell will trigger at a time. The second gem will trigger if the first gem is on cooldown. So unless you got around 7+ attacks per second you lose damage. It might be nice for clearing tho, have not tested
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"
Gettin up there now! SLayer ascen with warlords mark + Watchers eye makes for very good life sustain.

I totally recommend ditching GMP on Frenzy for PCOC. It's not hard to keep up Frenzy charges without GMP, in fact I'm conviced it does nothing for us really, linked to Frenzy. Unearth yes, Frenzy no.
PCOC isnt needed for trash, but is for bosses, while GMP basically does nothing.

Not a bad idea, it's mostly to keep charges up for warlords or assassin (depends on starting class). For bosses pcoc should be better as you say
@RickJamesWitch

"
Chrom wrote:

Would this build be viable with 1 Poet's Pen and using Cast on Crit in 5/6L Body armor?

So you would have:
Frenzy > GMP > Cast on Crit > Unearth > Increased Critical strikes

Also the option of a shield to somewhat makeup for the lost of life from Kaom's.

Though as I think most about it you would also then need to go crit Assasin.

Hmm that's a pretty cool idea. You could probably create enough corpses with:

frenzy+coc+gmp+lmp+unearth+volley/cc/desecrate

But you'd have to get a lot of attack crit.

Don't think it will do more dps than the setup I have currently but it does open up for some cool variations
@RickJamesWitch

Krabbsatan, I noticed your Poet's Pen guy is a Inquis. Have you not personally taken this variant to end game? I am concerned the Slayer ascendancy ( as good as it is for survivability) is at great cost to dps.
Is it not too big a deal, vs Inquis?

It will take me a number of days to get CDR belt and boots, even bad...terrible rolled ones are multi exalts.

Also, I can' help but feel like the jewel with life leech while effected by Anger isn't necessary ( that is outside of curse immune maps), with Warlords Mark....
I basically spent all I had on that jewel too :P

Actually I'm not even 100% straight on if I should be using Warlords mark or Assassins Mark.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 1, 2018, 10:52:31 PM
Hi, just another question regarding the ascendancy class for scion. Whats the order you go into for norm,cruel,merc and uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info