[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

an advice for our low budget friends, u can play this build with 3k life if u use a decoy totem.
Since we're running Assassin shouldn't we switch from Assassin's Mark to Warlord's Mark?
Tell me unless the nodes in the tree + fire damage, elemental damage, spell damage, and kaom + fire damage affect the volatile dead?
adited: i think right all this affected to fire ball only?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Dec 30, 2017, 5:44:40 AM
Hey!
What would be better ascendancy for this build if i want to go full mf?
Goldwyrm, sadimas, bisco, 2x ventors. maybe even perandus blazon as a belt.

have
?, so i can afford templar too.

My thoughts scion is easier to gear (maybe even using Pure Talent jewel, cause i can get 4 starts and all of them helpful) and tankier due to slayer + wp but i doubt its gonna get enough damage to breeze through fully sextanted shaped vaults (so cause i didn't get damages of my gear). Templar just should do more damage

Also, i consider using cotf + grace as a scion, cause it synergies with my version of jewel and go full zoom zoom
how is your path of building build doing 2 million dps? where is all of that coming from? im very confused, i do like 9k
"
adddemon wrote:
how is your path of building build doing 2 million dps? where is all of that coming from? im very confused, i do like 9k

Duplicates item from POB.
2 opal ring craft 25% fire damage... and so!
"
adddemon wrote:

check weapon 2 in PoB
this beast have some modification
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
ah so glad u finally made a proper build guide! :)
Saw the video on youtube a while ago and made the build myself. Been working out amazing so far! Just a suggestion, swapping out the one of the support gems on unearth with detonate dead increases clearspeed in maps a lot.
so the max attack speed you can aim at (otherwise its a waste if above) is 5.2
having said its calculated with 2 shaped items, both with 15% cd recovery. so lets say with the showcased belt and boots, its ~4.96.

i used this build as a base but got rid of Kaom's and replaced it with 6L atziri's splendour. of course i lost tons of hp but gained attack speed with faster attacks so i can get to 5.2.
sooooo much attack speeeeeed.

Also added a warlords option (since i have a free socket in the 6L) to the cast on hit setup and the result is extremely good with the slayer bonus. (sometimes i sue warlords sometimes, assassins mark. depends on the boss)
well, i get oneshoted sometimes but who doesnt?! :D

oh and i use rats nests for the higher crit chance and AS.

but im still lvl84 so lets see how it works at 92.
Last edited by B3lizaR on Dec 30, 2017, 9:01:17 PM
"
blekotacz wrote:
I have one question .... isnt anything above 4.0 APS waste since poets pen has 250ms internal CD? So if you have lets say 3,999999 APS, you will cast socketed spells 4 times in a second, but if is your attack speed higher, u wasting attacks.

Yes but with cooldown gear you can reduce this to 200ms. I explain this in the post I think?
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info