[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

I feel the Eye of Innocence + Mokou's Embrace leech combo is not very reliable. Sometimes I don't get ignited and die because I don't leech anything (playing with Bodyswap btw). I'm too poor for even the cheapest Watcher's Eye that contains Anger leech. So I kind of have to run Warlord's Mark. Is there any other reliable source of leech besides poopy Atziri's Promise or Watcher's Eye Vitality leech?

I could spec into double curse and get Warlord's Mark on hit ring, I would have to lose some life of course. Then I could actually get a good amulet.
Last edited by MeLikeChoco on Jan 10, 2018, 2:11:51 AM
"
MeLikeChoco wrote:
I feel the Eye of Innocence + Mokou's Embrace leech combo is not very reliable. Sometimes I don't get ignited and die because I don't leech anything (playing with Bodyswap btw). I'm too poor for even the cheapest Watcher's Eye that contains Anger leech. So I kind of have to run Warlord's Mark. Is there any other reliable source of leech besides poopy Atziri's Promise or Watcher's Eye Vitality leech?

I could spec into double curse and get Warlord's Mark on hit ring, I would have to lose some life of course. Then I could actually get a good amulet.

Ez way to avoid death is using Decoy Totem, we have lots of free socket!
"
titeo6000 wrote:
"
MeLikeChoco wrote:

Ez way to avoid death is using Decoy Totem, we have lots of free socket!

Not me :( I run with Kaom Heart. But my friend mentioned decoy totem, which I considered, but I rather have leech.
Btw Herald of THunder vs Herald of ICE ?

crafted this accidentally

"
titeo6000 wrote:
"
Silim wrote:
"
titeo6000 wrote:
How do you do with reflect map?
Scour-Alch.
But the title said "all content"...
A map mod that you can't run doesn't qualify as "content".
"
Alizae wrote:
Btw Herald of THunder vs Herald of ICE ?

crafted this accidentally

Personally I'd still prefer Herald of Ice for the shatters, which disable Porcupines, one of the deadliest things in the game (especially if you use Bodyswap since you will just swap right into the middle of them).
"
tntkiller wrote:
started with this build and its the fastest i ever lvled but......it need some items that are darn expensive.....and i have onlt 1-2 in the bank...it will be some time before illhave a geared build.

and ill sk agaian how is the build on uber lab? woold be nice to be able to try to get the enchant yoursolf while making some miney of uber run but..only if the build is good for it.

Scion version is decent for Uber Lab after you completed Uber Lab :)

The Izaro fights are easy, but build has no real defense for traps. I didn't have any issues though
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"
B3lizaR wrote:

so this is my version. i was using Kaom's but i found it hard to get sufficient amount of attack speed so i dumped it for the 6L Splendour and to compensate for the loss of life i added vaal grace and still able to use herald of ice + ice golem for extra crit, but thinking about using decoy totem for end game bosses.

My attack speed is 5.05 so its aligned with the ~5.12 internal cd. I was playing around with the attack speed/cd reduction stats (and gear) but at the end of the day i noticed that it didnt make such a difference above 5 (tested it with 32% cd rd gear)
Because most of my attack speed is coming from gems i was able to use jewels that further increase my dps. all in all i sacrificed some survivability in favour of dps and also made minor changes on the talent tree.

"Original creator of the build" what do you think?

Impressive gear, looks very minmaxed. That belt is crazy. Looks like you are very overcapped on res? Do you really need 3x res on amulet?
@RickJamesWitch

"
MeLikeChoco wrote:

Your crit chance might be low? Or are you using Ele Focus linked to VD?

With those items you should be ignited pretty much all the time
@RickJamesWitch

This is my take on it, getting 1,65m shaper DPS. I don't see CDR on belt/boots really worth going for unless you have NUTS gear and can still cap resists with it. The skill tree just gives so much more damage. Changes I made:

Two skill points are better damage than alira, but you need to keep arcane surge up for mana regen. If you really want, wear atziris chest for the 100 mana on kill, but you still need Surge for bosses. You can also use a "+2 mana gained for each enemy hit.." jewel on your tree. Should sort you out as well.

Get a Vitality Leech/Anger Fire Pen Watchers Eye. Mine cost 15ex, well worth it:

Atziris Promise is around 10% dps. I don't see another flask being better.

Main skill is VD-Conc-Ele focus. I don't know why you would ever use inc. crit, you are not an Inquisitor. Ele focus is just straight up ~20% more damage.

Use a Belly of the Beast. I'm still not sure which links to use, Frenzy-GMP-CoH-Flammability are a given, I need faster attacks right now as well, last link is currently blind support. If you don't have a culling strike poet's pen, use cull gem instead. Still experimenting with these, blind plus pierce could be fun.

My current gear:
"

Total cost was probably around 80ex, most expensive piece was the Watcher's Eye jewel.
Last edited by oiml on Jan 10, 2018, 8:09:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info