[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

Maybe I'm missing something, but in the scion (non-acuity) tree, why are we starting off with the mana nodes instead of the life regen nodes? We're not MoM, and it doesn't seem like we benefit from the extra mana at all.
"
procproc wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something, but in the scion (non-acuity) tree, why are we starting off with the mana nodes instead of the life regen nodes? We're not MoM, and it doesn't seem like we benefit from the extra mana at all.

*cough* vaal pact *cough*
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Kinda funny this build with a screen full of red balls !!

Any way to make this build as a Low Life with Shavrone Armour ? Any thoughts ?!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
Dafii wrote:
"
procproc wrote:

*cough* vaal pact *cough*

Riiiiiiiiiiight.
If we're going Path of Duelist for VP, is it still better to go Assassin over Inquisitor?
how does this build do in uber lab ?? any good at it?
this build cant do ele reflect :/

still good anyway!
"
KirkG1990 wrote:
"
intersan wrote:
Hi Im following this build, here is my current gear.

A few questions.

- Is Xoph's Blood and The Taming viable in this build?

- Last question. Damage of Volatile dead is the same when I equip belt and unequiped it, what happen?

Sorry for bad English.

Our damage comes from spells not attacks.

Edit: (In reference to the belt question)

That mean the last line of mod on belt and Taming ring wont work on this build but shine with some skill like molten strike, am i right?
Hi, Currently lvl 80 and just did my first elder kill! Currently testing other skills on the off hand poets and right now I'm using freeze pulse and it's working out pretty decently and quite satisfying. Was wondering if anyone has other suggestions for the off hand Poet's instead of freeze pulse! Preferably a fire damage skill for when i get the leech jewel. this is my current gear and was just wondering if i could get someones opinion again :) Thanks and great build!
Spoiler
Last edited by bluekid90 on Jan 5, 2018, 3:41:41 AM
Can someone help me a bit
https://pastebin.com/cUfJbKeV
Rolled this today but my leech is kinda lagging,I'm pretty sure I'm getting ignited.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info