[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
mazzopi wrote:
HC Viable
ahah
you're funny

ps
this build is squishier than a soap bar in a prison bathroom

wrong, check ANY evasion build. They have like what? 5k hp? 6k ? We have 8k+ ES with clever gearing, AND evasion cap, Oh, and ofc ES regen/recharge..
YES, you need a lvl 3 Leo to craft ES recharge on rings, you need to calculate with body armour Evasion rating/ES hybrid because of new ascendancy changes (1300 eva with 360 ES is ideal), and you need to avoid damage for LESS than 1 SEC if you want to start your ES recharge (better than any life flask, and it never runs out)
I felt squishy too, when I hit lvl70, Then I bought items (~50c), and learned to move/position.
Last edited by maugli2 on Mar 8, 2018, 5:50:41 PM
IMO ist best to follow the normal guide to endgame Build and take the Life+Energy shield nodes and go for hybrid until u got ES gear to spec into CI.

I recommend "The porcupine" Div Card for the 6linked bow wearable at lvl 5. It´s somehow slow until lv 31 blasphemi+despair but after that it´s easy. Not as fast as levling builds but not much respec needed at 70 and quite durable with positioning.

got 1k Life + 350ES (with shit gear) which is ok at lvl 36 and damage on full life is easy to sustain since hybrid Life/ES. Running Discipline + Blasphemie-Despair at the moment

not my first CA build but i can recommend it since Mirage archer lets u just run through.

Edit: get pierce instead of empower to Level. Makes run/gun through leveling much smoother
Last edited by Whitezilla on Mar 9, 2018, 3:25:19 AM
"
nlanguiano wrote:
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
Running with this build in HC Bestiary and quite liking it so far.
Leveled with CA all the way, most of the time with 4L Silverbranch and I'd say it is smooth and without much troubles. Slower than dedicated leveling builds but doable.

Just be careful with Merc Izaro and A10 Kitava. A5 Kitava almost got me as well. At act 9/10 I used enfeeble instead of Despair, damage was still very good.

I did the respec to CI at 71 level and this is my current gear:

Spoiler

Capped resistances, 6.2k ES. Just starting maps.
Thanks for the build! Let's see how mapping will go. Got so many upgrades to do :)

If i have a decent amount of currency to spend on lvling gear - tabula, rings, ammulet, unique bows - how smooth would it be to lvl as CA -- i REALLY want to lvl with CA instead of with blade vortex - I just don't enjoy blade vortex playstyle. I'm just wondering your opinion on which lvling uniques you would use. Thanks!

Sorry, was out of town...

Tabula would be nice for ED links. I would start with Silverbranch for sure, got 5L +2 bow at 50-52. Get Hyrri's Bite - helps a ton with stats requirements and has nice aoe buff. Get highest move speed boots you can find and kite a lot. Other than that just cap resists and get life. For me leveling was smooth as league starter so with few cheap uniques you are good.
Hey, I'm trying to use two boys I have with the weapon swap, but as soon as I weapon swap, Mirage Archer vanishes. Why is this?
"
Hey, I'm trying to use two boys I have with the weapon swap, but as soon as I weapon swap, Mirage Archer vanishes. Why is this?

The weapon switch is mostly for boss. Mirage archer deals no damage, just put Caustic Arrow AoE on the ground. The important thing is to have AoE on the ground then switch to Essence drain weapon and spam this.
Last edited by fakemagicwaffle on Mar 9, 2018, 4:41:36 PM
Hi, sorry for noob question but love the guide.

Why Stone Golem if using energy shield?
"
AriSIX wrote:
Hi, sorry for noob question but love the guide.

Why Stone Golem if using energy shield?

Hey! It's because we have Zealot's Oath Keystone that applies life regeneration to energy shield instead of life :)
Hm got a question somehow my energy shield needs ages to start recharging.
can anybody look my char to say me why??? i skilled all nodes for it

thank you in advance
"
Whitezilla wrote:

thank you in advance

You can Craft 20% faster starting ES recharge Prefix on both rings with Lvl3 Leo
"
maugli2 wrote:
"
Whitezilla wrote:

thank you in advance

You can Craft 20% faster starting ES recharge Prefix on both rings with Lvl3 Leo

thank you now i just have to wipe through bg xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info