[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

"
eXanoobis wrote:

So I just got this beauty!
I am now an immortal god. I didn't realize it would be sooooooo amazing. No more words. Amazing.

GG, nice buddy!
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

TricksterCausticArrow

Any tips? Minotaur kill me so fast
Hey the build looks nice. Im in the mood to switch into an all content bow build :)

Are there any more uniques u would recommend for the build? I dont like putting together my gear from too many rares. Hope u can help me out here.
Thx and good work
Quick question... you make uberlab look really easy, but I'm wondering at what point can you 'safely' start to farm it? Any suggestions on ES/DPS? I'm playing in AHC so it's a bit hard to 'test out'. Just managed to get my impresence and the enfeeble/despair combo going, so far so good with maps although I've been scared to really try pushing anything, only up to like t7 so far. Abysses scare me, and bosses take a while but loving it overall. Only have a 5L +3 bow atm and a 5L chest, so I know that doesn't help. At about 7k ES @ lvl 80 with all labs done.
Been wanting to try CI out. Im a bit tired of spectres.

CA seems nice, but the single target dmg looks so painful :(
Hi Paige! Haven't played since Pernadus. Thanks for the build. The build felt really squishy to me until I picked up an Impresence and got enfeeble running. Also enjoying the scalability of the build- have weak gear, and knowing that I have a lot of ways to improve the build.

THX!
"
Hzbbaum wrote:
Hi Paige! Haven't played since Pernadus. Thanks for the build. The build felt really squishy to me until I picked up an Impresence and got enfeeble running. Also enjoying the scalability of the build- have weak gear, and knowing that I have a lot of ways to improve the build.

THX!

Thank you. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I am confused, how do you get Discipline, enfeeble, and despair to run together, it won't let me activate one of them, because of mana reserve, all three each use 35% so 105% is there a skill tree or jewel I should be doing?
"
linflas wrote:
I am confused, how do you get Discipline, enfeeble, and despair to run together, it won't let me activate one of them, because of mana reserve, all three each use 35% so 105% is there a skill tree or jewel I should be doing?

Impresence Amulet gives you a "free" Despair regarding mana reserves.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 28, 2018, 3:14:25 PM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

Impresence Amulet gives you a "free" Despair regarding mana reserves.

Derp!..., have not reached a currency level for that, will just add witches brew for now, thanks so much for the swift reply!

One more question if you do not mind, in your gear section, you still have a despair jewel in your 6L chest, I assume this is unnecessary?

Vaal Discipline I assume this is just used as a stacked defense?

Sorry for the very noob questions, but this is the longest I have ever played PoE over the past 5 years, usually just try it out for a few days and drop it. Got quite hooked this time.

Last edited by linflas on Jan 29, 2018, 4:51:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info