[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

I gotta say, leveling the last three levels to get my ES gear on before I switch to Ci really isn't fun. lol
Hey I've been running this build pretty well so far up to T11. Currently I was wondering if buying an Impresence is really worth it since I lose almost 1k ES from replacing my current amulet.

Also sometimes I feel like I'm getting one shot by higher tier maps (T13). I had 8.4k ES and all my res are at 75%. Any reason why this is happening? Am I supposed to have mitigation of some sort? I do use Basalt and Jade flasks
Note: I don't have ES on kill on my body armour
Last edited by PandoraBot on Jan 9, 2018, 4:41:57 AM
Hi, letting you know im enjoying the build :) Question - My PoB set up is telling me that for my 6link bow (my links are: CA, Damage on full life, Void manip, Swift Afflict, Mirage Archer and SLOWER PROJ) Now when i PoB my char its telling me that i sim higher damage with a Slower Proj in over a level 3 Empower (the bow i have is only +2). Just wondering, before i invest in the level 3 empower (all i can afford atm) if it really would be more damage. i suspect it is quite a bit more with the Empower and that PoB is sim'ing the level of my jewel incorrectly. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks alot :)
what are the red arrows firing off in a half circle periodically?
Last edited by Irra_set on Jan 9, 2018, 6:12:19 AM
"
PandoraBot wrote:
Hey I've been running this build pretty well so far up to T11. Currently I was wondering if buying an Impresence is really worth it since I lose almost 1k ES from replacing my current amulet.

Also sometimes I feel like I'm getting one shot by higher tier maps (T13). I had 8.4k ES and all my res are at 75%. Any reason why this is happening? Am I supposed to have mitigation of some sort? I do use Basalt and Jade flasks
Note: I don't have ES on kill on my body armour

Hello, can you make your character profile page public please. :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Irra_set wrote:
what are the red arrows firing off in a half circle periodically?

That's my glove enchant.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
james20419888 wrote:
Hi, letting you know im enjoying the build :) Question - My PoB set up is telling me that for my 6link bow (my links are: CA, Damage on full life, Void manip, Swift Afflict, Mirage Archer and SLOWER PROJ) Now when i PoB my char its telling me that i sim higher damage with a Slower Proj in over a level 3 Empower (the bow i have is only +2). Just wondering, before i invest in the level 3 empower (all i can afford atm) if it really would be more damage. i suspect it is quite a bit more with the Empower and that PoB is sim'ing the level of my jewel incorrectly. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks alot :)

Level 3 and 4 Empower is better than Slower Proj by roughly 2% and 11% DoT DPS on CA. When you're in PoB make sure you check "Always on Full Life" in config, because PoB automatically assumes you won't be, but with CI, we are.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
QuaDmg wrote:
Here's a video of me doing a Shaped Strand (Tier 9), with 4 sextants active:
https://youtu.be/WOuhEXLtRRg
Gear and passive tree in the description.
Update:
Another video of a T15 Lava Lake map:
https://youtu.be/Eq3yENorEdU
2nd update:
Got a new bow. T15 Lava lake map deathless:
https://youtu.be/N6msVYIVlbY

Face tanked a yellow Elder. Died once to his tentacles attack, because I was too lazy to move out of them, when they overlapped.
https://youtu.be/_5N2S_RTEko

Thanks for the update. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
oh gosh i want it, didn't happen to come from mercy or not-uber did it? lol
Saying this guild is Hardcore viable is kinda pathetic as you need insane amounts of Strength and Dexterity from gear, and rings for example there's like 1 in the entire league up for sale right now with your parameters...
Last edited by decayedCell on Jan 9, 2018, 8:54:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info