Last Shaper Memory Fragment?

Has anyone gotten the 15th memory fragment? I have been on 14/15 and have pushed elder influence into t15s - shaped and unshaped - and have not gotten the final memory fragment to spawn. Has anyone else had luck? I'm starting to think that it might come from somewhere else.
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 3:11:25 PM
last shaper orbs usually on vaal temple isn't it? Thats what i'm used to at least
Nope the mechanics did change.

You need to kill a T15 boss on an elder influenced map to get the T15 fragment.
Thats how it works on all tiers as far as I can tell.

Edit:
Try a corrupted T15 with elder influence
Last edited by Orbaal on Dec 24, 2017, 9:42:10 AM
"
githdar wrote:
Has anyone gotten the 15th memory fragment? I have been on 14/15 and have pushed elder influence into t15s - shaped and unshaped - and have not gotten the final memory fragment to spawn. Has anyone else had luck? I'm starting to think that it might come from somewhere else.

I saw Fyndel figured it out, you might want to reach to him in-game. I haven't had a chance to yet, but I'm on vacation.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Any news on the T15 orb? Last one i'm missing too :3
There is more than 1 as far as I know.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
I got it in a T15 map in the same way as every other fragment. I don't remember if the map was corrupted or not.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
last shaper orbs usually on vaal temple isn't it? Thats what i'm used to at least

No. I got mine on a T15.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
No. I got mine on a T15.
Had it a guardian in or just normal elder influence?
I spreaded my influence now on 4 of the 5 T15 maps and can't seem to get memory fragment #15.
Been at 14/15 forever now, doing all t15 elder maps i can get to spawn but no luck :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info