SwimmingCarcass' stream info

For two days now I've been trying to spawn T15 elder to get the last memory fragment. Come join me in my misery.

Related clip
Last edited by carkasjak on Apr 6, 2018, 5:25:24 AM
My Uber Elder kill

I'm done with trade league for now and will probably be playing SSFBHC for the remainder of Bestiary League.
First uberlab on SSFBHC

Really close call on Belfry map with spooky mods

I've made some pretty good progress on my atlas, and got an insane elder spawn for ring purposes. 3 gap ring is a possibility, and I have a huge amount of potential ring setups:

Still need to complete more of the atlas and get a bit of a map pool going before I decide which ring to make and what maps to shape though.
Last edited by carkasjak on Apr 18, 2018, 1:39:35 PM
I got my elder ring on SSFBHC finalized. Next step will be getting enough sextants to uncomplete all tier 9s, 10s, 11s and 12s for the Gorge+Sewer setup.

Also managed to get a Belly prophecy and 6linked it in very few fuses: https://clips.twitch.tv/RefinedMuddyDoveNotLikeThis
6L qotf
Amazing divine

Today was a good day for my bow champion. It's level 91 now, and has fairly decent gear. It's time to farm a lioneye jewel from lion cards in Gorge, and pray that I get a lich that drops a tombfist sometime. (I've had 0 liches on SSFBHC so far)
Hit 96 today. Running out of alchs. I really don't wanna do Underground Sea maps so I'm running a few blue Gorges.
Hit level 99 today. If all goes well I'll hit 100 within a week or so.

Level 100 done

Final gear on SSFBHC Bow Champion:

Not quite sure what to do until Incursion league now. Could play other games, get some boring Bestiary challenges or maybe complete the last two remaining achievements (All Ears + No Stone Unturned)
Last edited by carkasjak on May 20, 2018, 4:20:47 AM
Completed my last two achievements. I'm probably done with PoE until Incursion League starts. Don't really want to complete Bestiary challenges or try any other builds at this time.

Bonus clip from this stream
Last edited by carkasjak on May 23, 2018, 8:37:01 AM
SSF Incursion on my self-cast Arc Inquisitor is going pretty well so far. Farmed a Tabula through Humility cards in Blood Aqueduct and also got another as a drop. Will save the second one for a T3 corruption room in the temple.

The current plan is to farm T3 burial chambers for doctor cards. I haven't completed any other T3, T4 or T5 maps yet. I'll get MF gear eventually. Probably Bisco's Leash, Sadima's and Goldwyrm whenever they drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info