Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

SwimmingCarcass' stream info

I found a qotf and rerolled for better clear speed.

Gear so far on my bow char:

I've hit a dry spell when it comes to doctor cards.
Been stuck at 2/8 for the last 3 days or so.

I've decided to switch my atlas from T3 burials to Shaped Burials, Gorges and Sewers so I can get some experience and maybe grab a decent ladder rank since SSF SC doesn't have a lot of competition.

EDIT: Got my second 6L of the league: https://clips.twitch.tv/TardySleepyFennelDBstyle
And I'm up to 3 Doctor cards finally \o/

EDIT2: 4 Doctors now, and a lioneye jewel
Last edited by carkasjak on Jun 19, 2018, 10:51:21 AM
Just 6L my third QOTF this league.

Still at 4/8 Doctors. FeelsBadMan
A week later I'm still at 4/8 Doctors. My sanity is waning. Hit level 98 today though.

After a long unlucky streak, I got 2 more Doctors in a few days. There's still hope that I might get the Headhunter before I hit level 100. Just hit 99 yesterday.

I'm done with burials. Swapped over to full damage and life gear to finish off the last level safely.
My quick summary of 3.4 patch notes

I'll start streaming on a regular schedule again at the start of Delve League. Sorry about the long break. I've not been feeling well at all.
I didn't really set a goal for this league beforehand, but here's a progress report anyway.

I've farmed enough currency to buy a relic headhunter (got it for 70ex) and I'm currently level 99. My highest depth in Delve so far is 550, and I still feel mostly limited by how fast I can farm sulphite. I might level to 100 before going deeper, though. I can get killed in one hit sometimes even with 9000 life, and losing experience at level 99 is pretty rough.
I've reached level 100 and also achieved my other improvised league goal: 666 depth

This ele hit character has been a LOT of fun, and it's the best combination of tankiness and damage that I have ever tried. It's virtually immortal in 270-300 depth Delves and T16 maps, and also melts monsters and map bosses at those levels. Around 450 depth I got oneshot occasionally, and around 600 it became pretty difficult to progress.
Last edited by carkasjak on Sep 24, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
It's been about a month since my last update to this thread. I kinda forgot about it, but I've been actively streaming during this period.

I recently finished my third level 100 character in Delve league, and today I started leveling the next one. It's gonna be a Consecrated Path, Self-Temp-Chains Juggernaut loosely based on the one CuteDog was playing recently, but not a 1:1 copy as I'll be making a few significantly different choices when it comes to phys conversion and the auras/heralds.

My goal for this character is to be able to easily clear Elder Toxic Sewers and delve at 270-300 depth without dying. I'll probably level it to 100 as well, since it's super enjoyable to play so far, even at fairly low levels.

Here's a clip of probably the most currency I've ever gotten in a single "drop": https://clips.twitch.tv/HonestMushyTapirCclamChamp

Last edited by carkasjak on Oct 27, 2018, 4:38:43 PM
Had to respecc my consecrated path Juggernaut into Elemental Hit because the targeting on consecrated path got too annoying. It felt nice that it's more controllable than flicker, but that's also its downfall. You have to move the cursor around a lot if you want to clear quickly with this skill, and that gets tedious and difficult with the whole camera moving as well.

Currently 98 on that character and enjoying it a lot more now that it's Ele Hit. It's very similar to the scion, but far worse for bosses, and somehow better for mapping. Even with just 6.3k life I don't really get oneshot as long as I keep endurance charges up, even in cities/outposts at 270-300 depth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info