[3.1] Balls everywhere! Dual Grelwood Shank Molten Strike Gladiator

its on his weapon
guess you picked up int mostly on your gear? rings and amulet?
Last edited by saporta on Dec 26, 2017, 3:01:53 AM
"
saporta wrote:
guess you picked up int mostly on your gear? rings and amulet?

Yes. Its easy to get int on Rings and amulets as well as your Helmet.
what pantheon are you using
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Actually pick what you want, build one shot everything so it doesn't really matter... i did T15 carcass no regen double boss hp inrceased, without dying and really really fast... and i m running lightpocher for fun so i m losing some defs and hp :)
Tried this build myself - very fun, probably most fun I had with molten strike. GJ
Life gain on hit gem is really strong. Lets you do maps with the no leech modifier.

Arctic armor might help you with reflect damage.

Thanks for the guide. Nice to see something other than cyclone.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

I currently use the no stun and life potion refill pantheons. When you meet hard hitting bosses like uber izaro you can switch to 8% phys reduction while stationary. You can also switch to the resistance pantheon powers for certain maps or map mods.

"
Lukin wrote:
Tried this build myself - very fun, probably most fun I had with molten strike. GJ

Thank you very much :)

"
SuicideAll wrote:
Life gain on hit gem is really strong. Lets you do maps with the no leech modifier.

Arctic armor might help you with reflect damage.

Thanks for the guide. Nice to see something other than cyclone.

I was looking for Life gain on hit on items, might try this out although it would somehow kill the low budget character of this build.

AA is nice, but you don´t have the mana for it. I also dont have problems with reflect mobs but never tried reflect maps.

Thank you very much for the feedback :)
The tree posted has a weird dex point allocated, over Vitality Void, and one point on Vaal Pact over by itself. Maybe update that?

Trying the build now. Leveling with full leveling gear is always hilarious :)
Last edited by genida on Dec 28, 2017, 10:22:14 AM
Question: is Xophs blood worth the investment? How much dps does it add ~?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info