-

-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 28, 2018, 2:18:34 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2018, 12:57:37 PM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Sep 28, 2018, 2:18:43 AM
How is this build holding up? I just got a 6 link pledge of hands and am looking for a good build. Also, how do other characters compare for frost bolt? Do you think the build can kill t16 content? I'm worried about boss clear time.
Thank you for the build, it's been helpful as I get into mapping!
Thank you for the build, very cheap currency farmer until I can afford something like the meta llrf. I can clear tier 5 maps very easily and I spent for this only 40c, didn't max my gems yet and using only 5l weapon, so there's still enough potential for the shaped channel, also playstyle is very satisfying, that feeling when you shoot frostbolts then using lightning warp and then shoot them again, so theirs damage is doubled or even tripled and boom: a pack of mobs dies within a second, this trick gives a lot of clear speed on open maps like channel, strand or shore
"
eafraga wrote:
How is this build holding up? I just got a 6 link pledge of hands and am looking for a good build. Also, how do other characters compare for frost bolt? Do you think the build can kill t16 content? I'm worried about boss clear time.

I think you can try "the immortal freezing pulse templar" build, his damage is higher on bosses due to freezing pulse mechanic and he can face tank most of end game burst attacks. Frostbolt in my opinion better for mapping because of high range and no dmg penalty,
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:23:14 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:23:03 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:21:19 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:21:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info