-

-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:20:53 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:20:45 AM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:27:04 AM
Hey there. Thank you for making this build and all the info. I am on my thirdish day of the game and liking it so far.

Question though, I have heard people talk about the gems and when to stop leveling them. Do you have a recommendation on that for the listed ones?

I am following as closely as I can but as I am new even the smallest detail you take for granted will probably be missed by me.

Thanks again and good luck!

(oh yeah any gameplay video so I can see what I am supposed to be doing? I have nfc at this point but just spam frostbolt =p)
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:09:42 AM
Nice, thank you for the reply. I am trying to figure out what MoM is and how to switch to it. Just hit act VI and I am dying...a lot now. My offensive power seems good but I am getting toasted. I think the MoM thingy will help....

Anywho, thanks again.
Did the passive tree get updated in past few days?
I loved self cast but noticed that most people on the ladder preferred totems over self cast by a very large margin ( http://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Frostbolt )

I switched over to totems and felt my clear speed drop hard.

Do totems end up with better clear speed at any point, or should I switch back to self cast?
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:09:50 AM
thinking of trying this on SSF - Is it possible without the ring? If yes, is it possible to farm the ring in t16 or is the build not strong enough without the ring?
-Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info