[3.1] "The Pencromancer" by Loate - (Summon Skeleton/Dark Pact)(Shaper/Red Elder down) SC

on the pastebin you dont have any wither setup is this because you forgot to add it to PoB or because you dont want to use it?
"
on the pastebin you dont have any wither setup is this because you forgot to add it to PoB or because you dont want to use it?

Forgot to add it. Standard setup - spell totem, Wither, faster casting, inc duration.
Thx Loate for your build.

I got most of my gear sorted currently level 57. getting closer to using Cospri's.

got room on the boots and first diamond ring to mod on life and the elder diamond can have a res if I require might look at my options after I get all of the gear on and dump the tabula.

I only just crafted the boots 10 minutes ago just using 3 scours and alchs. Very happy with the out come. :)

loving the build looking forward to mapping with it.

Cheers
OAH
"
openallhours wrote:
Thx Loate for your build.

I got most of my gear sorted currently level 57. getting closer to using Cospri's.

got room on the boots and first diamond ring to mod on life and the elder diamond can have a res if I require might look at my options after I get all of the gear on and dump the tabula.

I only just crafted the boots 10 minutes ago just using 3 scours and alchs. Very happy with the out come. :)

loving the build looking forward to mapping with it.

Cheers
OAH

Holy crap those are some nice boots. Have fun in maps!
Thx Loate

this build is quite nice to play your busy with barrage and positioning yourself in the right place so your not bored and it feels smooth. only hassle is the lab runs are so late in the build to actually get anything good going while leveling. [dam you Scion]

The uber lab is my least favourite in fact I really hate doing Labs in general finding it frustrating as hell. Its not Izzy its those dam traps. you can dodge him, weave away from him, but it only takes a single freakin trap and you have to start all over again.

Also I found that going with the jewel socket down by MoM and linking it to the scion start you get an extra 5% chaos damage out of Eldritch knowledge rather than the socket above the witch area. 25% Vs 20% chaos damage every little bit helps.

this is my main build from now until I drop a new interesting unique.... "ooohhh new shinny"

over all this build hasn't cost me much like some builds currently do. So very ahppy with it will post back once I am mapping.

Cheers
OAH
"
openallhours wrote:
Thx Loate

this build is quite nice to play your busy with barrage and positioning yourself in the right place so your not bored and it feels smooth. only hassle is the lab runs are so late in the build to actually get anything good going while leveling. [dam you Scion]

The uber lab is my least favourite in fact I really hate doing Labs in general finding it frustrating as hell. Its not Izzy its those dam traps. you can dodge him, weave away from him, but it only takes a single freakin trap and you have to start all over again.

Also I found that going with the jewel socket down by MoM and linking it to the scion start you get an extra 5% chaos damage out of Eldritch knowledge rather than the socket above the witch area. 25% Vs 20% chaos damage every little bit helps.

this is my main build from now until I drop a new interesting unique.... "ooohhh new shinny"

over all this build hasn't cost me much like some builds currently do. So very ahppy with it will post back once I am mapping.

Cheers
OAH

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it! With uber lab, I find that taking your time and using Stone Golem really helps - all the traps have a pattern, it can just take a while to figure it out. Also, make sure not to panic. A single trap will never kill you, but running into the second one will.

The only reason I didn't take the jewel by MoM is because I needed the points elsewhere, and you already get the Shadow start from Merc lab. I'm still optimizing my tree and I think I've found a slightly better pathing route to take, as well as some better gear choices. I'm going to run some tests on T15s tomorrow to see how it feels and then update if necessary. (Tried an Uber Atziri run but failed it due to not remembering that the dual strike member of the trio gets a fire reflect shield if you leave him for last, so I instagibbed myself every time I attacked him :/ . I'm definitely planning on trying it again at some point though, probably after I try Shaper.)
Two things:
1.)
"
10. FLASKS. YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME SPEND A FORTUNE ON FLASKS, AREN'T YOU?
10. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?

Was it intended to be 10 twice in a row?
2.) Would you mind adding a changelog to the OP? So that, for example, if you change around the skill tree someone running the build can check that easily and see that they should check out the changes rather than things being switched around silently.
"
Nuraihyon wrote:
Two things:
1.)
"
10. FLASKS. YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME SPEND A FORTUNE ON FLASKS, AREN'T YOU?
10. ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?

Was it intended to be 10 twice in a row?
2.) Would you mind adding a changelog to the OP? So that, for example, if you change around the skill tree someone running the build can check that easily and see that they should check out the changes rather than things being switched around silently.

Yeah, I'll make sure to note any changes (have a decent one coming soon, slightly tilted from failing Shaper at 11% due to misplays on my part). Also, good catch on the numbering, I'll fix that.
i just got Cospri's on after farking myself over with not enough Dex to see you'v changed your chest to Belly and changed some of the gem set ups mainly auras.. can you up date us on whats going on...

Edit: Dam you really have altered your tree a lot... dumped off MoM, Berseking, added in Whispers of Doom, added in more AoE. when will you update the main page? And is Belly really a better option? as that really makes this build harder to complete especially if you have it as BiS. Belly are not cheap even 1 socketed. and the belly prophecy has climbed in price as well.

EDit2: WTF dude assassin mark ring ..... Would a Carcass Jack work instead of a belly?

OAH
Last edited by openallhours on Dec 30, 2017, 4:19:13 PM
"
openallhours wrote:
i just got Cospri's on after farking myself over with not enough Dex to see you'v changed your chest to Belly and changed some of the gem set ups mainly auras.. can you up date us on whats going on...

Edit: Dam you really have altered your tree a lot... dumped off MoM, Berseking, added in Whispers of Doom, added in more AoE. when will you update the main page? And is Belly really a better option? as that really makes this build harder to complete especially if you have it as BiS. Belly are not cheap even 1 socketed. and the belly prophecy has climbed in price as well.

EDit2: WTF dude assassin mark ring ..... Would a Carcass Jack work instead of a belly?

OAH

Yeah, I'm trying out a bunch of different stuff to see what feels best. Don't worry, I'll update when I have a sense of what the different options provide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info