[3.1] "The Pencromancer" by Loate - (Summon Skeleton/Dark Pact)(Shaper/Red Elder down) SC

Updated with Lava Lake and Forge of Phoenix videos.

"
I just leveling my assassin DP/Skeleton poet's pen build, damage feels ok but survivability sucks.

Yeah, that's why I went Scion, having access to that life wheel when you need it makes a big difference early on. I would also recommend leveling as like Frostbolt/Ice Nova or something - the Skeleton/Dark Pact combo really doesn't start taking off until you get into level 60+.
Hey, u do realise DP doesnt take life consumed into account for dmg right? its not like rf, where hp scales dmg, DP just takes away 6% to deal its base chaos damage. I was on that track too with my dp totem life build when it was released.

DP's description( takes 6% life to deal that much dmg) is indeed misleading.
"
_Malleus_ wrote:
Hey, u do realise DP doesnt take life consumed into account for dmg right? its not like rf, where hp scales dmg, DP just takes away 6% to deal its base chaos damage. I was on that track too with my dp totem life build when it was released.

DP's description( takes 6% life to deal that much dmg) is indeed misleading.

This is incorrect. I recommend reading up on the skill interaction/mechanics section. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dark_Pact
Cool
Updated with videos of Yellow Elder Guardians + Elder and twinned Colosseum.
This looks interesting. Thanks for sharing the guide!
How do you leech life to stay alive?
"
Camaron wrote:
How do you leech life to stay alive?

Life Gain on Hit linked into my Barrage skill. Once I six-link my chest, I'm going to also add Greater Multiple Projectile to add more potential healing. It's not 100% against bosses, but with smart positioning it's enough (and usually they get distracted by the skeletons anyway).
the passive tree... i did the first 20 points into the area around scion but u say to go over to shadow how do u get there?

because in Your passive tree u linked it don't show u the way to get there.... Please can i get a updated passive tree and maybe a step by step guide to a certain extent? at least show me a way to get over to the shadow area because I have no clue were that is....
"
Loate wrote:
Updated with Lava Lake and Forge of Phoenix videos.

"
I just leveling my assassin DP/Skeleton poet's pen build, damage feels ok but survivability sucks.

Yeah, that's why I went Scion, having access to that life wheel when you need it makes a big difference early on. I would also recommend leveling as like Frostbolt/Ice Nova or something - the Skeleton/Dark Pact combo really doesn't start taking off until you get into level 60+.

Why does it start taking off at 60?

Also how does the dmg compare to a VD setup on pens also?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info