[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Mana leech node in duelist area costs you 2 points, why not take the identical node near Primeval Force for one point? Or are you planning to go further into Duelist area?

Thanks for the heads up, that's a mistake. Actually i might like to go to duelist area. but probably i'll collect more jewels. I have to check everything at pob again and again to be sure.

the goal is to get +1 sockets at gloves and use wrath + anger together. with those mana nodes maybe leech would be enough. we'll see.

Another thing: Either I am blind or you did not mention the Bandit choice in the catagory "Ascendancy and Bandits". I assume 2 points?
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 20, 2017, 1:26:07 PM
"
produkt wrote:
hows the build doing? about to spent some ex on this i really like the idea any thoughts before i jump in? nice build btw

i'm collecting currency right now, so i haven't do any recordings yet. DPS is really really high, map clear speed is decent; the only problem is finding proper jewels. I'll upload über / shaper videos soon.
I'll be busy with farming currency nowadays unfortunately.

I'm using 3L kinetic blast, dps is so high that i can clear über map areas even with 3L linked on the shield.

I'll min max how much life i should invest on after shaper fight. I'm at 5.6k life now
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Mana leech node in duelist area costs you 2 points, why not take the identical node near Primeval Force for one point? Or are you planning to go further into Duelist area?

Thanks for the heads up, that's a mistake. Actually i might like to go to duelist area. but probably i'll collect more jewels. I have to check everything at pob again and again to be sure.

the goal is to get +1 sockets at gloves and use wrath + anger together. with those mana nodes maybe leech would be enough. we'll see.

Another thing: Either I am blind or you did not mention the Bandit choice in the catagory "Ascendancy and Bandits". I assume 2 points?

yes 2 points, i'll write links & bandits today.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
A 3L helm with barrage should be Bis atm as it also gives gmp and pierce to spirt charge. If you have KB in helm
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
"
A 3L helm with barrage should be Bis atm as it also gives gmp and pierce to spirt charge. If you have KB in helm

gg enchantment. well, yea whatever you have +1 barrage is bis, lol. i link KB at my shield btw, much better than linking to helm.
sweet looking foward for those vids :P
"

Is the 3-link enough to comfortably clear T11-14? Never tried it, only ever had 4-link.

@OP: You were talking about using Anger and Wrath together. Shaper Shields have a pretty common mod of "Socketed Gems have 10-15% reduced Mana Reservation". That sounds like a great way to go. It just takes one affix away from our shield and after casually alch+scouring a shield for a bit I got it pretty often. iLvl 80 for the 15% and iLvl 68 for the 10% one.

EDIT: My math was wrong at first, won't be able to run HoI if you add an Enlighten 4 into the shield with Anger and Wrath. But it is a pretty easy way to be able to run both.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 20, 2017, 4:10:10 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"

Is the 3-link enough to comfortably clear T11-14? Never tried it, only ever had 4-link.

@OP: You were talking about using Anger and Wrath together. Shaper Shields have a pretty common mod of "Socketed Gems have 10-15% reduced Mana Reservation". That sounds like a great way to go. It just takes one affix away from our shield and after casually alch+scouring a shield for a bit I got it pretty often. iLvl 80 for the 15% and iLvl 68 for the 10% one.

Throw an Enlighten 3/4 into the shield besides Wrath and Anger and you should even be able to run HoI at the same time, if using the 15% mod.

Yeah 3L Kb is fine with all the added damage. i did my uber atziri run with it. mobs just die a little bit slower than a 4l.
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
"
Mecielle wrote:
"

EDIT: My math was wrong at first, won't be able to run HoI if you add an Enlighten 4 into the shield with Anger and Wrath. But it is a pretty easy way to be able to run both.

THANKS! very good idea,

i'm using 2 big auras now.

Thanks to mecille's recommendation,

now i have sth 155k tooltip barrage dps.

ctrl + (+) to zoom in

to be able to get all equal resists now i'm using these rings.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 20, 2017, 8:34:34 PM
Nice league build... n i really mean it.

side note have u consider dual weilding with this setup?
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info