[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

"
Rupenus wrote:

get highest stats, you won't be running shapers all day, don't you? cause culling is best vs shaper and you can switch to a culling weapon to finish shaper off anyway. even piscators with culling strike but with low rolls is really hard to resell.

generally i don't like to invest on items with low rolls. that's a personal experience/advice

thanks for the advice, I've bought a nearly max rolled piscator's :)
Awesome build, thanks for the guide, it's really starting to get together!

At the moment i have 50k barrage dps in hideout, 36k for kinetic blast and have 5.6k life.

Still need to level up to 93 at least and get 20/20 gems. PoB currently shows 1.38m Shaper dps (if i swap life flask to wise oak).

I don't think I'll be able to get insane 4 prop jewels, but I'll try to craft / buy very good 3 prop ones and exalt them in standard. It's actually pretty easy to craft a decent 3 prop.

My Gear

IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Last edited by Ryce247 on Jan 30, 2018, 3:19:20 PM
"
Ryce247 wrote:
Awesome build, thanks for the guide, it's really starting to get together!

At the moment i have 50k barrage dps in hideout, 36k for kinetic blast and have 5.6k life.

Still need to level up to 93 at least and get 20/20 gems. PoB currently shows 1.38m Shaper dps (if i swap life flask to wise oak).

I don't think I'll be able to get insane 4 prop jewels, but I'll try to craft / buy very good 3 prop ones and exalt them in standard. It's actually pretty easy to craft a decent 3 prop.

My Gear

glad to hear that you are enjoying the build man, good luck
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
I think the pob code is extremely fair, people use spell + curse on hit + proj weakess to inflate their damage, we don't need it, don't we? Also to check someone's claims about the builds DPS, check in how many seconds they kill minotaur, minotaur has 10.5M health, if it takes 10 second it's 1M build. Just make you know.

checked! thanks for the advice XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYNs0HGEU-E&feature=youtu.be
PoB shows Diamond flask to be superior to Wise Oak, even with resists balanced out. Am I missing something here?
IGN: _FuRi
Here is my character! (changed some gear and tree).
Last edited by CarlosEdu1610 on Feb 1, 2018, 1:22:04 PM
"
CarlosEdu1610 wrote:
Here is my character! (changed some gear and tree).

looks awesome, nice execution of the build
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
How come my DPS seems so low on Standard? I'm a level 87 Ranger Deadeye.

Also if I have the currency should I be buying a rare wand? At what eDPS is a rare wand better then Piscator's?
Last edited by chinez123 on Mar 21, 2018, 8:12:58 PM
"
chinez123 wrote:
How come my DPS seems so low on Standard? I'm a level 87 Ranger Deadeye.

Also if I have the currency should I be buying a rare wand? At what eDPS is a rare wand better then Piscator's?

In a build utilizing these many flat damage rolls, piscators will nearly always exceed a gg wand.

It can be done, but this would be only if your a streamer trying to show off the highest dps possible, and even then it would be the last thing to tweak, well after having a full compliment of perfect t1 life, all resist, x2 t1 light or fire dam rolled jewels.

If your dps seems low, I’d look more at your choice of deadeye over pathfinder and then just fix it with (I think) 160 regrets and a norm lab run.
Theamazonbasin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info