[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Hey i have maybe a stupid question, but how is The Wise Oak working if u have dying sun and Vinktar up your lowest is cold res right? That means if u have all Flask up The Wise Oak wont work for all Elements right?

no it's not stupid, in that case it gives fire and lightning penetration and cold damage reduction only, that's right. But on jewels fire and lightning are the best flat damage elemental types so that fire & lightning penetration works perfectly.

Okay Thanks, still learning those mechanics :D
Just to mention that there is a very cheap but good alternative to the rare shaped shield.

+2 to socketed gems so it boosts your auras and your enlighten 3 to 5 (or 4 to 6)
It has all res, decent life and small shield to prevent some fire damage.
Last edited by Plotch on Jan 19, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
"
Plotch wrote:
Just to mention that there is a cheap but good alternative to the rare shaped shield.

+2 to socketed gems so it boosts your auras and your enlighten 3 to 5 (or 4 to 6)
It has all res, decent life and small shield to prevent some fire damage.

very good idea! wow!
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1CC4JoA-rFHUUsBa_F5YZjhqNI9Mj9iT9JpUqOC0fLlMwfDY9N0w31D9zQzFKfUyzTP9Nkk4qUEJRR1M1VUtVxlb6WyZbr2HiYqxlTWegbIxs521sbydwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xn_7gh6D24d2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_j2CQCpMnlSCaYZpqm42dqp63oS-io6TCtMW3tr02voq-p77uwfPC7Medx8rJRM5w0B_Tb9N-1CPaweOf51TpmOpi7T_tg-4O73rv6_Ft_W7-uv8Q_94=?accountName=Ffarrd&characterName=melty_wander

Can I get an assist on why my DPS is low and die in T9 maps from time to time?

5400 life resting tooltip on KB = 21,000 ... Barrage = 29,000

Thanks
Last edited by Ffarrd on Jan 20, 2018, 6:18:51 PM
hello which pantheon did you choose?
I'd go for solaris + gruthkul for bossing and lunaris + ralakesh for mapping, but brine king seems a good option too, while tukohama gives additiona physical damage reduction.
what do you think?
Get in touch when you can do something like this without spending 50ex in jewels.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
Get in touch when you can do something like this without spending 50ex in jewels.

unfortunately that won't happen, i see farming & making currency & flipping items & knowing ways of making profit as a part of enjoyment in path of exile and i really enjoy it.

since i'm an obsessive person the imperfections in a "budget" build really drives me crazy too.

"imperfections must be reshaped, they must be reshaped!" : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Giammafix wrote:
I'd go for solaris + gruthkul for bossing and lunaris + ralakesh for mapping, but brine king seems a good option too, while tukohama gives additiona physical damage reduction.
what do you think?

anti stun is the most important, abyss monsters tend to stun a lot. and get one of the phys damage reduction ones.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
what do you think?

anti stun is the most important, abyss monsters tend to stun a lot. and get one of the phys damage reduction ones.

thank you!
do you think that it's better to get a piscator's vigil with culling strike or a normal piscator's vigil with highest stats as possible?
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
what do you think?

thank you!
do you think that it's better to get a piscator's vigil with culling strike or a normal piscator's vigil with highest stats as possible?

get highest stats, you won't be running shapers all day, don't you? cause culling is best vs shaper and you can switch to a culling weapon to finish shaper off anyway. even piscators with culling strike but with low rolls is really hard to resell.

generally i don't like to invest on items with low rolls. that's a personal experience/advice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info