An Update to the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment

pretty sceptical tbh.

You didnt intended it to have that value? Why was it available in merciless and eternal if it was only meant to be in eternal?

You know how it sounds to me? Sounds like you made it, put it in the game then had second thoughts. You added the ridiculous barrage enchant, the 3 free auras on an offhand, the potential 9 link essence hats that only benefit certain builds. I dont think its a bug, I just think you guys are completely reckless and irresponsible with your game, your quality control is highly questionable right now.

I love you guys and I love your game, I dont want to say anything that will make anyone over there feel bad personally. But guys, come on, maybe just slow down a little? Youre making a headache for yourselves and you jeopardise the game, some of the things you are adding right now any half competent player could tell you they are broken at a mere glance. You know, "we forgot about flaring", ok, trust me when I say no one in my guild is an expert at this game and none of us forget about flaring existing, ever, none of us look at a barrage enchant that essentially says "barrage deals 50% MORE damage" and think thats ok to exist in the game. How do these things get passed you? How do you create them and not know they are broken the moment the idea even comes into your head? Its very hard for us, even as just every day journeymen players to get our heads around that.

Big hugs for everyone at GGG, plz dont be offended by the things I post, youre all lovely people and if u met me in person youd find me far from the diabolical arsehole you probably think I am from my posts. Me and my guild wish you all a great christmas, but please, just slow down a little next year and get some methodical, sustainable balance going on, cause this isnt the only thing that desperately needs a nerf in the 3.1 content.
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:

Stop making sense. GGG hates that.

Oh don't worry you're gonna be mad with me, too, in about a second.

How is it starting from scratch if you do have your VD build? Nerfing the enchant is not rendering it useless, just weakening it.

Yeah, and why do you think it was good? The enchant.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
HeyCarl wrote:
Any update on the skill that was used in promo video for fire and ice? Looked like a shield toss skill. You can see it being used at 1:09 if anyone is curious.

https://youtu.be/BR-2MOP8WC4?t=1m8s

Haven't heard anything yet. But it may be with the new mtx or if not next week?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Ashriel wrote:

Yeah, and why do you think it was good? The enchant.

Which is _still there_, just weaker. I'll admit i haven't played VD yet, but Pohx's VD Inq is lvl90 in AHC without any kind of helmet enchant, so he must be doing something right.

"
Vaydra wrote:
"
HeyCarl wrote:
Any update on the skill that was used in promo video for fire and ice? Looked like a shield toss skill. You can see it being used at 1:09 if anyone is curious.

Well, whenever it comes out I'm definitely looking forward to it. Being able to toss my shield at enemies will be a dream come true lol.
"
HeyCarl wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
HeyCarl wrote:

Well, whenever it comes out I'm definitely looking forward to it. Being able to toss my shield at enemies will be a dream come true lol.

Certainly looks fun! :)
100% Ethical, most of the time.
Are you kidding me? Hours and hours of peoples time is being flushed down the drain with the change. At least leave those that have been enchanted legacy until the end of the league????????

Edit: Is it possible to return supporter packs??? These are not decisions from a company that I'd like to support.

Last edited by cthoma13 on Dec 19, 2017, 9:52:41 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Me and my guild wish you all a great christmas, but please, just slow down a little next year and get some methodical, sustainable balance going on

Now that is a message i can totally get behind. And it'd be the perfect time for that, too, 3.0 and 3.1 were the massive expansion patches, adding new campaign and reshaping the mapping, it will make total sense for the next couple of patches to slow down and review the state of the game overall.
I find this bullshit dude just say it was OP YOU DON'T SAY IT'S A bug that's fucking lying to us.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Bouq wrote:
Unless people are ok with leagues coming out every 2 years or so, we're gonna have a QA team that misses the occational thing. Get over it, anyone who farmed enough to buy the enchant this early in the league will have no problem farming that currency again faster than more than 99% of the playerbase. The total number of affected people are very very small. Sucks if its you, the game is more than you.

no, not good enough. the people who make these thigns should know they are broken the very second the idea comes into their head. This is a grossly incompetent piece of design that has resulted in players losing 10+ exalts. Making money early league is a snowball thing, take away peoples early league money and you fuck up their entire league.

this is entirely on the devs, the people effected by this have every right to be completely outraged, if they did this to something I had spent 10 exalts on this early in a league there would be a fury beyond words coming from me. Its not funny, its not people over reacting, its a catastrophic error in judgement from the devs, one of many that have come in 3.1, its entirely on them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info