[3.2] Bobby's Lacerate Bleed Gladiator [Budget Friendly | HC Viable | TANKY] UPDATED!

This build looks fun... I have always wanted to try lacerate. I just don't like mind over matter, so is it okay to spec out of that and into more life/block/damage nodes?
"
GeneParmesean wrote:
"
krad_nz wrote:
Doh, just insta-gibbed myself on a reflect map.

You could run phys reflect no problem I recall. Hmmm, must be missing something.

Yeah I've never had an issue with that. Not sure what's going on over there.

I'm level 86, producing similar DPS as you, lower bleed per sec though.
I should check my leech and regen I guess. I don't have a rumi's yet and havn't spec'd into the final mind-over-matter node but I feel these arn't going to fix things. Lets see what happens I guess.

Everyone else cool with Phy reflect maps?

Having a closer look at your gear its probably the extra leech you have on your axe thats making all the difference.
Last edited by krad_nz on Jan 19, 2018, 2:23:17 AM
Hi how u get 100% bleed 50% from lab + 25% from Red Storm is 75% or i miss something ?
Nice build BTW ;D
When i put out chance to bleed support gem and press c in offense tab says that i have 50 % chance to bleed in main hand when i put it back its still says 50% chance to bleed i have first lab and a red storm allocated itk that this is a bug or sth can anybody help me out ?
"
scapy1992 wrote:
When i put out chance to bleed support gem and press c in offense tab says that i have 50 % chance to bleed in main hand when i put it back its still says 50% chance to bleed i have first lab and a red storm allocated itk that this is a bug or sth can anybody help me out ?

Are you sure you've selected your main attack skill, lacerate?

Also, there are some chance to bleed nodes on the passive tree that you may not have selected yet?
Thanks mate i don't select main skill ;D
I have just reached level 70 on this build fairly easil, playing with very badly coordinated gear. I have loved the build so far and my damage has scaled nicely. However, I am dying a lot. My HP pool is only at 3k. Could someone recommend some cheap gear upgrades for me? And a decent chest piece please. I have a Belly but it is only a 4L atm, so waiting to get enough fuses to get it to a 5L

My character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biscuitpantsguy/characters?characterName=yoghurteggs

Thank you so much for the guide and the build! I love the bleed explosions.
"
I have just reached level 70 on this build fairly easil, playing with very badly coordinated gear. I have loved the build so far and my damage has scaled nicely. However, I am dying a lot. My HP pool is only at 3k. Could someone recommend some cheap gear upgrades for me? And a decent chest piece please. I have a Belly but it is only a 4L atm, so waiting to get enough fuses to get it to a 5L

My character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biscuitpantsguy/characters?characterName=yoghurteggs

Had a quick look at your character.
- Looks like you are using quite a few uniques. Typically a good rare item will have more life.
- You have not taken all the life nodes yet. So you could spend the next 5 or so passive points on life nodes.
- Jewels can have up to 7% increased life. Get these if possible.
- Don't worry about getting a 5-6 link chest as a priority. I ran up to level 85 I think with a 4 socket and DPS was mostly fine.

Take a quick look at the life values on my charcters gear (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/krad_NZ/characters?characterName=DuelyNZ). I have just over 5k HP and my jewels don't have much life. My amulet is avg etc. All my gear is self found.
Last edited by krad_nz on Jan 22, 2018, 2:36:42 AM
Anyone tried linking in Deadly Ailments?
"
krad_nz wrote:
"

Had a quick look at your character.
- Looks like you are using quite a few uniques. Typically a good rare item will have more life.
- You have not taken all the life nodes yet. So you could spend the next 5 or so passive points on life nodes.
- Jewels can have up to 7% increased life. Get these if possible.
- Don't worry about getting a 5-6 link chest as a priority. I ran up to level 85 I think with a 4 socket and DPS was mostly fine.

Take a quick look at the life values on my charcters gear (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/krad_NZ/characters?characterName=DuelyNZ). I have just over 5k HP and my jewels don't have much life. My amulet is avg etc. All my gear is self found.

Thank you so much or these pointers! That is a great help. So should I drop some of the unique armor pieces and pick up rares? My unique axe is pretty good, and doubt I can find a better rare for my level atm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info