[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
blekotacz wrote:
I saw in some other poets pen build people stacking attack speed but i dont understand why?

Poets pen has 250ms CD on socketed spells so any APS above 4.0 means your a wasting casts since the second attack is earlyer then spells r off CD, you basicky cast spells on 1st 3rd 5th 8th etc attack.

Or am i understand this wrong?

TY for answer.

That's it. However you can use increased recovery speed on boots and belt to be able to have a bigger aps. I'm trying a 5aps build and its quite amazing.
Hey guys is it worth to buy watcher's eye with "1.26% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality" instead of anger one and go for vitality instead of anger/HoI? i mean if i understand it right it works the same in matter of leech, just a little bit dps loss for survi? Im wondering about it cause its like 2ex for vit one vs 15ex fo anger one so i wonder if it works the same ;P And according to PoB should i lose HoI for vitality if i go for it? (shows less gain than anger)
Last edited by suitonek on Dec 27, 2017, 3:55:18 PM
Can shattered corpses(from herald of ice) be used in body swap etc? Just asking cause this is the first build I'm gonna try that shatters and utilizes corpses. Also I have 1 more question, I'm leveling with the actual build so how should I go about filling the skill tree?
Last edited by R3then on Dec 27, 2017, 4:54:07 PM
"
weoilikeher wrote:
"
NayleenMT wrote:
Gotta say this build one shots itself so hard on reflect I'm not even mad when it inevitably happens.

Got a Zana mission to kill corrupted bosses in Racecourse....knew full when I entered that I'd lose the 10% exp I had in my 91, didn't fail to disappoint lol.

i know the bull have reflect when it enrage, but i never see it enrage ever since the map was introduced

It's not on enrage, he does it whenever the fuck he feels like it afaik. At least that's been my experience so far, and I've farmed my fair share of shaped Racecourse in Harbinger.
Last edited by NayleenMT on Dec 27, 2017, 4:23:04 PM
"
Warlord's Mark solves all mana sustain problems. IMO It's still really worthy.

But mana sustain doesn't really matter with this build. When you're out of mana you just use a normal attack, proccing your skills anyway.
You really just need to be able to attack 3 times with Frenzy, then have the mana sustain to use it at least once every 10 seconds to keep your charges, which is easily doable even without Alira's mana regen.
Hi,

Just wanted to clarify , why aim for 1-1.5 fire damage leeched Jewel , when can get vitality one that gives all damage leeched ?
I am just starting on the pc and this will be my first build! Could you possibly update the skill tree with levels? So I know what's important to start going for first please!
"
Nuraihyon wrote:
"
Warlord's Mark solves all mana sustain problems. IMO It's still really worthy.

But mana sustain doesn't really matter with this build. When you're out of mana you just use a normal attack, proccing your skills anyway.
You really just need to be able to attack 3 times with Frenzy, then have the mana sustain to use it at least once every 10 seconds to keep your charges, which is easily doable even without Alira's mana regen.

Yes it does. Frenzy cap you at 4aps while autoattack don't. Dps loss.
For those who did the Scion ascendancy, what order did you put your points?
"
Altheone wrote:
whats you guys dps when you look at volatile dead? with all auras and golem only?

Before I swap to play this my bezeker critical with flame golem was around 51k tooltips for this inquis I believe I will get much higher like maybe 70k tooltips
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info