OMG! The RNG Gods just gave me a huge Christmas present

"
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Standard League? Why not just buy one? A lot cheaper than crafting your own.

Way to attempt to dampen my exitement. Sorry but it won't work.

And you have a merry Christmas too!

Trolls usually feel sad, untill they make someone else sad as well, then they feed of his sadness and they start to feel happy.

This is exact proof of that.

problem with you theory is that shags is very much not a troll

not even close....
I dont see any any key!
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I was respec'ing an old standard league Scion build for Spectral Throw.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
standard league Scion build

"
Arrowneous wrote:
standard league

lol.jpeg
Haters and elitist unite!

Spoiler
Gz on 6-linky

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
In the old words from Torchlight: "Fortune smiles on you!"

Always nice to get something instead of the usual RNG kick in the teeth when it comes to this game. :p But in all seriousness, enjoy it.
grats mate.

the lesson here i believe is that things happen. You were feeling iffy at the point you used 20 fusing, dont be that precious about it all mate. Use the 20, use the 40, then vendor all your jewellers for fuse, use them all, if it still didnt happen vendor all your alts for jewellers and then fuse, use them all, if it doesnt link by then dont think anything of it. Go farm more orbs and use them all, just keep going till stuff happens and do not doubt yourself, dont mourn the loss of the orbs.

The more you think like that the more you put yourself in a position where things will happen. You got to be in it to win it, its just a game, throw caution to the wind, go all in and over time the averages will average out, you will be rewarded. Have faith in reckless abandon, keep your sensible hat for the real world.
"
MetalMinx wrote:
Wow, that is a nice Christmas present indeed! Congrats! That's exactly what I need for my BF Gladiator in Abyss right now, so I am a bit jealous. *chuckle*

I just bought my 6l for the same build last night. I now have 10 chaos left lmao.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Last night, went to Kuduku and rubbed my fusings on him, 135 fusings later:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The crazy thing to me isn't 21 fusings.

The crazy thing is you didn't even quality the chest before linking...

Absolute mad man.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
MetalMinx wrote:
Wow, that is a nice Christmas present indeed! Congrats! That's exactly what I need for my BF Gladiator in Abyss right now, so I am a bit jealous. *chuckle*

I just bought my 6l for the same build last night. I now have 10 chaos left lmao.

Well, at least you have 10c left. I can’t even afford to buy one. *chuckle* Actually, I think I can just about afford an unlinked one (they’re about 80c right now it seems), but then I’m pretty much broke. And I doubt I’ll be as lucky as the person who started this thread, so I’d run out of fusings pretty quickly too, hah.. But I’m hoping to get my own 6-link Belly before this league is over. It’ll happen! Somehow. *cough*I hope*cough*
Standard....why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info