OMG! The RNG Gods just gave me a huge Christmas present

I just had an OMG I'm in shock moment. I was respec'ing an old standard league Scion build for Spectral Throw. The build guide I was looking at suggested using a Belly of The Beast chest. Ok, I have 2 so I got out one. I crafted 6 sockets and only had 40 fuses. I hadn't done any fusing on a 6 socket item in a long while so I started gambling. 1, 2, 3, ... 10... 20. Ok I just used up half of my fusings, I'll need to sell Jewellers to get 150 fusings to buy a 5-link. For some inexplicable reason I shift-right clicked one more time on the chest and low and behold a Christmas miracle happened:

I'm still in a mild state of shock over this. The rng of PoE is super brutal and players routinely rage post that they burned through 2K+ fuses without getting a 6-link. I can't fathom what rng odds I had to beat to get a 6-link on my 21st fusing but wow this has made my day and week. I've been in from closed beta and never crafted anything of value so for this to occur is astounding.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2017, 4:46:24 PM
Standard League? Why not just buy one? A lot cheaper than crafting your own.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Standard League? Why not just buy one? A lot cheaper than crafting your own.

Way to attempt to dampen my exitement. Sorry but it won't work.

And you have a merry Christmas too!
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

That’s awesome man congratz! First one you linked yourself?
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Linked my queen of the forst yesterday with around 1100 fusings well i cant be mad its still less than avarage 6L but i also only got 3x times 5L with 850 fusings so i thought il end up wasting like 10k fusings on it
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Dec 18, 2017, 9:39:45 AM
Ok, you got me curious. PoE.trade has 6-link BoTB selling for 6 Exalts. Really not the point of my post but "what the hey". Way more fun to get one this way when expecting nothing.

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
That’s awesome man congratz! First one you linked yourself?

Done a couple of 5-link but this is my first 6-link.

"
Linked my queen of the forst yesterday with around 1100 fusings well i cant be mad its still less than avarage 6L but i also only got 3x times 5L with 850 fusings so i thought il end up wasting like 10k fusings on it

The brutality of RNGesus is working overtime in PoE.

Gratz !!!
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Wow, that is a nice Christmas present indeed! Congrats! That's exactly what I need for my BF Gladiator in Abyss right now, so I am a bit jealous. *chuckle*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info