[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

alright update on my status:

so far lvl 81 with this build. one of the fastest builds i ever lvled so that was great.

flying thru maps. havent even finished uber lab yet. i did end up going the adrenaline route. as someone mentioned, i only use it for a start of a map and then before the boss. die within 2 seconds. havent done any red tier maps yet though. mainly hanging around tier 6-9 atm.

looking for some advice on gear upgrades atm as i do really want to take this toon to the shaper as i have never fought him before and id like this to be the league i finally attempt him.

ive only invested, maybe 30c into the character. my opinion for best upgrades would be a better stat stick and then better rings. what do you folks advise? gear below

Gear

Last edited by godhand456 on Mar 17, 2018, 8:00:42 AM
"
Flosi wrote:

Can someone give me a quick gear check and tell me what stats I should aim for?

Your gear is good damagewise. Now you should aim for a lifepool of >5500. I'm not there yet myself.
But I'm working on it.

"
Flosi wrote:

Also, should I get +added physical Damage & +Life Jewels?

No, don't buy these.

Increased maximum life + critical strike multiplier are just as good and much cheaper, because abyss jewels are very rare this league.

I would definetely get the adrenaline acendancy node, since fortify is up almost all the time, when you put it on your whirling blades. And its about 20% more damage in bossfights.

You could also buy a Lion's Roar. That's another 20% more damage.

"
godhand456 wrote:

what do you folks advise?

Your gear is very well roundet. Nothing catches my eye, that needs to be changed.

Just do the Uberlab and you should be able to kill the Shaper with the gear you have.
As above my suggestion is to buy a Lion's Roar flask. That's 20% more damage for 20 chaos. Nothing else will increase your damage that much for a 20 chaos investment.

"
Aillass wrote:
"
godhand456 wrote:

what do you folks advise?

Your gear is very well roundet. Nothing catches my eye, that needs to be changed.

Just do the Uberlab and you should be able to kill the Shaper with the gear you have.
As above my suggestion is to buy a Lion's Roar flask. That's 20% more damage for 20 chaos. Nothing else will increase your damage that much for a 20 chaos investment.

thank you

and, duh, i dunno why i didnt think of buying a lion's roar. ill grab one.

ill report back here when i get closer to 90. hopefully ill tackle the shaper sometime this week or next. thanks again!
Really liking the build (went berzerker cause DOH)

Anyway my trouble is I am squishy AF. Like the guide said, don't get 1 shot--but I also see people with 5500 life and I am still under 5k. Uber Izzy tends to give me fits and I've wasted several offerings. After all this time still can't figure out which of his moves are 1 shots. several times I just die mid fight with him no where nearby. Juggernaught spoiled me with facetanking him.

Any suggestions to improve defense or just more life?

Also what jewels are recommended?
Well, shaper down with 3 deaths because my fault.
153/157 maps with bonus done.
24 challenges done

Ill complete 4 maps left in the atlas then quit for this season.

My favourite build so far.

5.800 Life
1.1 mill Shaper DPS. U can boost more dps using Adrenaline, but im a lazy player and prefere 2 buttons builds xDDD
Last edited by salva_ville on Mar 18, 2018, 7:38:42 PM
Is there a general leveling skill tree to follow? if not, what should i be looking to grab last (90ish)
Can anyone help as to why I seem to be doing less damage than I think I should be doing?

I have killed elder and done tier 15 maps, which I am happy with, but my uber atziri attempt was extremely slow and ended up running out of portals on the atziri fight due to lack of damage. :c
Last edited by Collozeus on Mar 19, 2018, 10:42:00 AM
"
Collozeus wrote:
Can anyone help as to why I seem to be doing less damage than I think I should be doing?

Hi,

I have a few suggestions.

1. Change the belt first. You want the Rustic Sash for the increased physical damage.

2. Get other jewels. Jewels with increased maximum life + critical strike multiplier cost 2 chaos at the
moment and are better than yours. You'll actually gain a little life and a little damage. If you want
to spend 50+ chaos, you'll get even more damage.

3. Get the third jewel slot asap. I would even spec out of Aspect of the Panther for the time being. The
2 chaos jewel from above will give you more damage and also increase your lifepool.

4. Maybe get another statstick for the bossfights. Your statstick is good and was quite expensive, but
you seem to use it for clearing and bossfights. You could get another statstick without the
explosions but with higher physical damage conversion for the bossfights.

5. Perhaps a silver flask, instead the quicksilver flask for the onslaught.
I have a rookie question for this build, hope your guys could help.

do I need to worry about mana? I mean, i didn't see any mana leech nodes taken in the final tree, how can we sustain mana during the fight, plus, we use mana for movement skills as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info