[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
Aillass wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Will you say that Jelbishi Chieftain build is relatively "tankier" than this build for lab farming?

Yes ist tankier and flat out better for uberlab farming. It does less damage, but you don't need the damage for the lab.

Chieftains and Juggernauts are the best lab farmers. And Jelbishi's build is perfect for the lab.

But you will have to invest a bit of currency, if you want to do the endgame-content.

When i put both builds in PoB, Chieftain build seems lack of life leech for end-game boss fighting, and dps is really hard to compare with this build. Again, really appreciate your tips and everything.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Again, really appreciate your tips and everything.

You're welcome.
thanks, ya i checked the PoB an taking alira is about a 30k dps increase. seems negligible.

gonna try this build out. looking for a good boss killer and this looks solid and not horribly expensive.

any good leveling weapon uniques someone could recommend till BoR and bloodseeker?
this build is paper defensive wise :) nothing that reduce the dmg you take :) once something hits your for the amount of hp you have you are dead !
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
gnerex2 wrote:
this build is paper defensive wise :) nothing that reduce the dmg you take :) once something hits your for the amount of hp you have you are dead !

It was much worse with berserker but champion is quite strong and pretty tanky, just aim for 6k+ life and switch from Punishment to Enfeeble and you shouldn't be getting one shot by much except telegraphed stuff that you need to avoid anyways.

i try it on berserker like 1 hr ago cause i wanted something new had 6500 hp .. but after some good packs in high tier maps with some mods i started to die :) so it's not convenient ... oh even to abyss spawn it died :) idk i'll play around tree and try pick some deff nodes and see how it goes
"
godhand456 wrote:
thanks, ya i checked the PoB an taking alira is about a 30k dps increase. seems negligible.

gonna try this build out. looking for a good boss killer and this looks solid and not horribly expensive.

any good leveling weapon uniques someone could recommend till BoR and bloodseeker?
Mightflay worked for me
1st season i get to guardians. im thinking in buy maps and kill shaper for the 1st time this night

Is this dps and life enought?

https://pastebin.com/y5ZmrPvF

Life: 5450
Avrg shaper damage: 24.800
Total shaper dps: 765.000

***This is without adrenaline.

Should i change something from my equip to kill shaper?

Last edited by salva_ville on Mar 14, 2018, 9:33:04 AM
ya i mean the OP killed the shaper with just under 600k dps so u should be fine

i wanted to ask you though about ur build. i see u opted to take the fortify route and not the adrenaline route. did u try the adrenaline way and found it a hassle?

im curious if ppl are finding it annoying to always try and keep the fortify up as well as adrenaline. thinking of just saying screw it and just take the fortify node.

UBER ELDER DONE

First try, not deathless, but it is possible to not die.

Ofc not with 15c budget. I got a 6link and some fancy gear, but it should be doable with BoR and few ex budget (mostly for statstick). You can ignore the steel ring I paid 2 ex for, it gave me 5% damage, I was using a 1c ring in that slot before. The most important change - kaom's roots to avoid elder slows.

!!! WARNING !!! - partially scuffed sound, don't use headphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cBlfj_Bpk&feature=youtu.be

1st death - shaper invulnerable, no leech
2nd death - idk, propably elder animation disabled leech or he moved from aoe (or he is invunlerable)
3rd death - arena edges, thought I can move straight
4th death - Im too slow/little lag

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/EZTqZitP

Overall this fight is not as hard as I tohught it would be. First 2 deaths were due to not understanding the invulnerability mechanic, 3rd death was due to arena being in the + shape, it looks like it's a circle and I wanted to move through the walls at least 2 times. 4th dead was my own mistake/lag. But as you can see in the video, you pretty much need 6k hp, I had many close calls.
At what point should i switch to blade flury ? and with what weapons ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info