[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
_Rain__ wrote:
To not die from one shot u guys must have 7k life +, 6k + life still very high chances to being one shot even on t10 maps

Currently got 7.9k life, BTW cyclone works amazing with this tree/gem setup. Tnx for awesome build looking forward for 3.2 build's update♥

how u run around red maps w/o a 6l backed dps? 7k+ life really makes it work?
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
mazzopi wrote:
Hello, loved the build. This is my end-game version of it, with some space for improvement I'd say. But I do zerk and faceroll through stuff.
Here you go:

cheers

do you often die in high map from oneshot?

I never got oneshotted, it's pretty hard to die with this build honestly.
Fast clearspeed, good leech and pretty decent defences, so the answer is no, woulda gotten 40/40 but I started very late on league ^^

p.s: i was facerolling through uber lab and atziri's and pretty much everything tbh.
Last edited by mazzopi on Feb 26, 2018, 6:48:16 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is this build viable for 3.2 !!?

wondering the same thing, was hoping to start beastiary with this build, but blade flurry was nerfed:

"
Blade Flurry more damage per stage reduced to 10% (down from 20%). Now has 20% less Area of Effect at all levels. Base damage reduced to 30-45% (down from 45-56.4%).

any thoughts on this? will it affect the build too much?
waiting for confirmation if the build is dead or not? was intending to start wwith this in bestiary !?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Which ascendancy is looking best for this in 3.2?
"
corosou wrote:
Hi, I don't wanna call out anyone here... I saw this guide come up and let it go, but I suspect this build is derivative work based on my ScourgeFlurry BoR variant.

The tree is certainly different, opting to go for crit instead of Resolute Technique, as I did, but the basic idea is the same.

Whether it's derivative work or not doesn't really matter to those playing it though. The reason I am posting is because there are issues with the approach taken, and I see people talking about them, mainly getting 1shot a lot. This is due to the lack of adequate armour or equivalent evasion rating for end-game content.

There's not much you can do about it in this tree, as it's reaching way too far just to gain crit based DPS, and thus is unable to cover survivability as well enough as it should.

For anyone interested, here's my well tested and better rounded BoR BF Abyss variant:

https://pastebin.com/UhLtehZe

If you're looking for options to move away from BoR, I suggest:

Here's a snapshot of the items page in PoB with Conc. Eff.:

And the max potential DPS settings:

Full Life: Yes, very well tested with the instant life leech
Frenzy: From Blood Rage. Up most of the time when killing trash and bosses with adds
Onslaught: From Rotgut, which has great synergy with Frenzy charges from Blood Rage
Maimed: Searching Eye Jewel on Tombfist
Intimidated: Murderous Eye Jewel on Tombfist
Freeze/Ignite/Bleed Immune: Cyclopean Coil and Death's Door

Needless to say, this is NOT a cheap variant, but you can get an idea of what types of items you can try to look for if you want to make your toon stronger.

For more info on the build in general check out my thread. In the 3.0 section at the bottom of the main post you can find the original BoR BF variant I suspect this build is based on:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324

Here's what it looks like in a 12 sec Minotaur kill:

2sec Uber Argus:

And The Elder full fight:

Youtube: BladeFlurry - The Elder (Red Tier, Deathless, 3min)

I can maybe see why you would think the build was derivative work, but in that same sense your build would be considered derivative work of any BoR instant-leech build that came before yours.

I have put together a bunch of budget builds so far and I haven't actually even looked any build up since the 2.1 Ice Shot Chin Sol Trapper. That started my own derivative version which I stated clearly as I posted about that build. I haven't and won't ever try to take credit for somebody else's work.

Outside of the usage of one of, if not the most used item in the entire game for budget builds - The Bringer of Rain, and the only possible source of instant-leech in the game anymore - Bloodseeker, our builds diverge completely.

Looking at your guide now, before 3.1 you went with dual claws. I started in 3.1 with stat-sticks and went into shaper stat-sticks when I posted the build just 10 days into the league. I'm not sure when you updated your build to include shaper stat sticks because again, I have never looked at your build before you posted in my thread with accusations, but I released the build 10 days into the league with the shaper stat-stick method included from the get-go. Our trees as you say are entirely different with essentially no similarities except for the marauder starting nodes. So that leaves us with... 2 similarities? Unless you are also talking about the Berserker in which case your work is derivative of every Berserker that came before you.

With respect to the weaker parts of this build, I do not and did not ever claim that this build is the most optimized and min-maxed build possible. Frankly I couldn't give a damn about min-maxing it while disregarding cost. I don't personally find that fun. All of the builds I've ever made have been on extremely tight budgets for people who don't ever get tens of exalts, and they do the best they can within those realistic budgets.

I don't claim in my title that the build is budget and then showcase tens of exalts worth of gear in my GIFs. I don't then berate the people who respond to my guide for questioning the budget aspect of the build and not understanding why they aren't doing as much damage as said GIFs. I don't jump into 15c budget build guides, throw around accusations and promote my tens of exalts build as clearly superior. I especially don't do that when other than a claw which is the only option for instant leech, and a helmet that is used in effectively every budget melee build ever made, said build is dissimilar to my build.

What I do claim as is clear from the title, is that for 15c within a week of the league, this build can clear the entire game. And what I do believe, is that for 15c within a week of the league, your build likely cannot. I'm not gonna go into your thread and tell that to the people there though because who would do something like that? That would just be rude.
Last edited by Baldersh on Mar 1, 2018, 2:05:45 AM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
waiting for confirmation if the build is dead or not? was intending to start wwith this in bestiary !?

I apologize for not being able to get to everybody's questions. Work got hectic and it just became unrealistic for me to keep tabs on the post. I wasn't even able to play PoE at all for a while.

I am super stoked that everyone here started helping each-other out though! I love the different variations people came up with and how people built on it to make it better like with the shaped gloves. Great job!

The build is viable for 3.2. Just as viable as before with maybe a bit less damage if we go berserker due to the fact that I wouldn't recommend going with Rage.

But I have a way around that, I don't plan to go berserker at all :) Update incoming.
Hey man can't wait for the update. This was probably one of the best starter builds that i ran. Downed everything easy. I hope to see the update before league start so I can run this again :) .
"
WWWRAMBOCOM wrote:
Hey man can't wait for the update. This was probably one of the best starter builds that i ran. Downed everything easy. I hope to see the update before league start so I can run this again :) .

Update is live! It's small for now, just some guidelines. I'll have to revamp it entirely really soon if everything goes as planned. You'll see what I mean when you read the update :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the build!
"
Baldersh wrote:
"
WWWRAMBOCOM wrote:

Update is live! It's small for now, just some guidelines. I'll have to revamp it entirely really soon if everything goes as planned. You'll see what I mean when you read the update :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the build!

Awesome! Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info