Combining Fire and Ice Microtransactions

Yeah totally the portal was made by a drunk version of Chris called Chrisnator. Hail Chrisnator!
Anyone who thinks this is a good thing is a fool. This only exists to "gently encourage" people to spend more money on boxes. Where combinable pieces are sets are concerned, the boxes are basically "buy one, get half". GGG is operating at maximum overgreed.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Too much.. >_>
"
negnal wrote:
This portal should be reworked

+1
Awesome idea! Really cool way to more unique MTXs. My two cents worth of suggestions that would make players happier without discouraging box purchases would be:

#1) allow uncombining if you don't like the effect (or grow tired of it, later when the boxes can't be purchased).
#2) combining two of the same mystery box transactions, or perhaps three of any, should give you a new mystery box. This would encourage me to buy more as I know the risk is lower and if I get a couple I don't like, I'm encouraged to buy enough to trade them back in for another :)
#3) why oh why does ice brick give one single hideout decoration? How many thousands of dollars would you have to spend to do anything interesting with these decorations? Mystery Box MTXs for "building materials" should provide 10x IMHO, or be unlimited. I mean seriously, they're bricks.

Thanks and this is my favorite mystery box so far!
will you guys add this system for previous boxes like chaos and order in the near future?

I think it is good way to get rid of duplicates and get somewhat new mtxs.

How about selling the items individually and not force us to gamble?
"
Saraneth wrote:
How about selling the items individually and not force us to gamble?

Nope, that doesn't generate nearly as much revenue as gambling does.
Not to mention that quite high percentage of population is prone to some form of gambling.

My approach is to avoid these for I am neither lucky nor rich enough to gamble whole set (and the rest I would not really care about TBH). And if you ask me, you need whole set else your toon looks ridiculous anyway.
You fixed the upgrade system and switched back to US$! Thanks GGG

You should communicate about this, lots of people were not able to upgrade.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Dec 18, 2017, 1:20:18 AM
Combining this MTX is really bad, half fire, half Ice really looks bad.
I would like to see more mixed combination, some fire/ice all over the armour/portal/wings etc. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info