Combining Fire and Ice Microtransactions

"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Do the cloaks or horns combine? That would be amazing.

you can clearly see that in the video
Clown mtx..
[Removed by Support]
Is there any ETA on when the items from the previous mtx box are gonna be in the shop ? It was said it was gonna be after the new league started. Kinda waiting on those before buying an abyss supporter pack :)
Money, money, money ..
"
DrCola wrote:
That portal doesn't look really good combined honestly

That said the rest of the set is nice, I just think the portal needs to not be literally split 50/50 by a straight line. It needs more waviness or something to give it a more believable look

+1

Even just steam billowing from the 'crack' between the two halves would be a welcome addition (it also hides the line nicely).
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
The portal could work out, but in order to do that, I'd prefer having a void or something, to make it look less "sharp".
Great idea, but I think you can expand this on whole existing mtx. Why? It's money for you. Let's say someone has set of armor, but get tired of it. Now, there's another set, but not appealing for that someone. Fusioned, though - that's a different story, so before-unwanted armor, becomes necessary for dream set. Of course you have to work out better design than that horrible fire-ice portal, but with decent designs it's a win-win situation. Just... just remember the Cant Gotenks and Vegetto.
As many other have pointed out, the fire and ice is not very nice too look at, please make it better. Made it worse by combining them!
cool
but what about duplicated mtx?
I'm not terribly enthused by the addition of lootboxes to PoE and given the current controvesy surrounding lootboxes in general I'm quite surprised to see them here. I have always respected PoE and GGG for selling their mtxs for an upfront cost rather than hiding them behind gambling boxes. I would much rather pay for a mtx at it's market value than roll the dice hoping I might get one that I like. I can't argue that PoE's lootboxes aren't good value, they are reasonablly cheap and the contents and the odds are good but I'm still a little disappointed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info