[3.3] Lightning Tendrils CwC Ball Lightning - Fast Clear / End Game Content / CHEAP!

Hello I am Devillian and it's my first build in Abyss (others will come back soon).

I started the league with Lightning Tendrils and realized that actually CwC works better with LT, so tried with a few lightning gems and decided to go with Ball Lightning (it's my favorite lightning skill since 2.4 anyway).

let me explain the build with more details.

Here we go :)

Introduction

Pros:

- Fast Clear Speed
- Good Single target DPS
- Good Leech
- Cheap yes very very cheap. Cost me around 7 Exalted. (Without Chest because you actually don't need that chest and amulet in the build)
- With full stat items you can cap your crit!! (I had 89% crit chance)
- No Leech maps are easy with mana potion

Cons:

- Reflect hurts really bad

Must have Unique Items:

Must have Rare items:
Spoiler

This will give you flat spell damage and life gain on hit for your spells.

Free Warlord's mark thanks GGG

Extra life leech in the fight

My Gears:
Spoiler

P.S. : You dont need to get the chest and amulet as your main items but if you get that your clear speed will be OP.

Gem Setup
Spoiler
Helmet: Faster Attack + Shield Charge + Fortify + Charged Dash
Glove: Immortal Call + Cast when damage taken + increased duration + tempest shield
Boot: Orb of Storms + Increased Critical Strike Chance + Power charge on Crit + Increased Critical Strikes
Weapon: Decoy Totem + Increased area + Faster Casting
Shield: Wrath + Herald of Thunder + Lightning Golem
Body Armor: Lightning Tendrils + Added Lightning Damage + Increased Critical Strike Chance + Increased Critical Strikes + Cast While Channeling + Ball Lightning

Bandits:
Kill all

The Panteon:
Major: Soul of the Brine King
Minor: Soul of Tukohama

Passive Tree
https://pastebin.com/fBgTq69b (You need to install Path of building in order to see)

Guardians and Shaper videos:

Maze of the Minotaur
Lair of the Hydra
Pit of the Chimera
Forge of the Phoenix
Shaper
Chayula

FAQ

Leveling:
Spoiler
"
Leveling guide?

Hello PlasticTonkaToy,

I didn't write the leveling guide because you can start using BL from level 28 which is so easy to get that level but if you really need a guide then you can follow this ;

Level 1: Frostball until level 12.
Level 12: Firestrom until level 28.
Level 28: Ball Lightning until level 38
Level 38: Start to use Lightning Tendrils with CwC Ball Lightning until the very end :)

For starter gear you need to look for these stats : Spell Damage + Life + Resist

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Cheers.

Special thanks to my fellow guild friends and Korkusuz(who always encouraged me with my builds).
Ask me if you have any questions without hesitation and don't forget to visit my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/devilliantr ♥[/quote]
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Last edited by havenofmystery on May 31, 2018, 11:07:08 PM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 4:55:12 AM
👍👏
Another great build thanks
Grate build, doing something like this, but with arc, replace it for ball and it doing better single dmg, is there something i missed? How many hits doing ball? bcs my arc 13k dps, ball 3k and it hit harder single target.

Sorry for english, not my native.
Perfect build.I will try it.I'm sure it will be good
nice build bro. i think try
IGN:Sucuklu_Yumurta
i have killed the shaper for the first time with this build. many thanks.
"
Zimovist wrote:
Grate build, doing something like this, but with arc, replace it for ball and it doing better single dmg, is there something i missed? How many hits doing ball? bcs my arc 13k dps, ball 3k and it hit harder single target.

Hi mate, your enlish is good and I understood everything that you wrote.

Arc is good for clearing but BL is better for single target because BL hist the target in every 200ms(it means 5 hit in 1 second) if you get BL reduce speed enchant from the uber lab, then your each ball hits around 15-20 times. Let me show you with the calculation mate. Arc : 13k dps // BL : 3k dps * 15=45k dps minimum.

It's still your choice to use BL or Arc but as i said in my introduction, I love BL :)

Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Great build=) , great dmg and nice explication for the details.
i will go make this too.
"
"
Zimovist wrote:

Hi mate, your enlish is good and I understood everything that you wrote.

Arc is good for clearing but BL is better for single target because BL hist the target in every 200ms(it means 5 hit in 1 second) if you get BL reduce speed enchant from the uber lab, then your each ball hits around 15-20 times. Let me show you with the calculation mate. Arc : 13k dps // BL : 3k dps * 15=45k dps minimum.

It's still your choice to use BL or Arc but as i said in my introduction, I love BL :)

Cheers.

My thanks mate, im rly suprised about ball, now lvling gem, and swap it on bosses, were i cant facetanking with my poor regen and warlord mark, there balls better bcse of range, and i dont die as usual :) Thanks again for yr detailed answer, and yr build, yrs i liked more then Mathils ;) GL HF!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info