[3.3] Lightning Tendrils CwC Ball Lightning - Fast Clear / End Game Content / CHEAP!

Thanks for this :) Enjoying this build like no other build I have ever played!
Hello, I am trying this build as it looks great. I have a question though about the Intuitive Leap jewel you have listed in POB to the left of the Templar area, I am not sure why that one is there.
Thanks
"
kwiknez wrote:
Hello, I am trying this build as it looks great. I have a question though about the Intuitive Leap jewel you have listed in POB to the left of the Templar area, I am not sure why that one is there.
Thanks

I used Intuitive Leep Jewel in templar area because in order to save one passive point.

Let me know if you have any other questions mate and enjoy :)
Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Thanks for quick reply, Was the point to be spent in Faith and Steel or Devotion? Thanks again
"
kwiknez wrote:
Thanks for quick reply, Was the point to be spent in Faith and Steel or Devotion? Thanks again

Until level 92 take Devotion and other 2 6% life passives but if you hit level 92 you can take faith and steel(that's optional btw)

You did a great job about this buiild m8. Well done and greetings for nice build. İ will try next build for myself.

I hope u help to me when i need help. Thanks with my best wishes.
How much sheet crit do u get? (without any buffs)

i got about 53% cc and 405% cd on tendrils and almost the same on lightning balls.
i hope this is alright. still lvling and trying to get more health
"
Rogziel wrote:

i got about 53% cc and 405% cd on tendrils and almost the same on lightning balls.

Hello Rogziel,

I have 68% cc and 540% cd on my tendrils. You can check my profile and find the difference if you want.

Health is my main issue as well. I tried uber atziri but my life was really low for trio and the atziri. So now I am trying to solve that issue.

Let me know if you have any other questions mate.
"
"
Rogziel wrote:

Hello Rogziel,

I have 68% cc and 540% cd on my tendrils. You can check my profile and find the difference if you want.

Health is my main issue as well. I tried uber atziri but my life was really low for trio and the atziri. So now I am trying to solve that issue.

Thanks for the fast answer!
i guess i have to lvl to 90+ to get some passives on health.

i'm also experimenting with

and

to get even more dmg and power charges. It's really fishy so far but i can also drop Orb of Storms
and put in another Cast on Hit Buff on the boots.
"
Rogziel wrote:
"
"
Rogziel wrote:

Hello Rogziel,

Thanks for the fast answer!
i guess i have to lvl to 90+ to get some passives on health.

i'm also experimenting with

and

to get even more dmg and power charges. It's really fishy so far but i can also drop Orb of Storms
and put in another Cast on Hit Buff on the boots.

Hello Rogziel,

If you are using Inpulsa chest then you cannot get any benefits from the belt you shared because chest makes you shock immune. The build needs level 91 passives in order to get full damage and crit nodes and once you got that level, you will have cap crit chance, so it means you wont need any more power charges from the shield you shared.

Let me know if you have any other ideas mate. I always love to discuss new ideas and thoughts :)
Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info