[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Is there anything we can drop for the benefit of more damage or much more defense? I seem to struggle at certain bosses like Minotaur.

Also, how about droping atziris for taste of hate?

And at last, is it maybe worth it to get vaal pact?
"
W1shm4ster wrote:
Is there anything we can drop for the benefit of more damage or much more defense? I seem to struggle at certain bosses like Minotaur.

You can drop your shitty ahn's for better ones. I'm pretty sure it will make huge difference. And instead of vaal pact you may take second life flask instead of jade as we don't benefit from evasion at all (read your boots effects).
"
Striphor wrote:
"
W1shm4ster wrote:

You can drop your shitty ahn's for better ones. I'm pretty sure it will make huge difference. And instead of vaal pact you may take second life flask instead of jade as we don't benefit from evasion at all (read your boots effects).

Im not sure what makes my ahns so bad, i also use the flask simply for the effect, but i could probably look for curse removal on a life one too.
Your Ahn's not bad but they could be much better. Judging by the eye it seems they have around 325-330 pdps, while you can easily hunt down ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/k7rd2wI5 for example) around 350 ones for quite low price. I'd say it's quite cheap and yet big upgrade to your dmg.
Hey, nice build.

Since I've done everything up to shaper/red elder I wanna go into lab farming, so this jugg won't see any boss besides Argus/Izaro.

I've changed up the skilltree/items a bit, what's your opinion on it?

https://pastebin.com/ZgFveGKP

Thanks in advance :)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara wrote:
Hey, nice build.

Since I've done everything up to shaper/red elder I wanna go into lab farming, so this jugg won't see any boss besides Argus/Izaro.

I've changed up the skilltree/items a bit, what's your opinion on it?

https://pastebin.com/ZgFveGKP

Thanks in advance :)

For an exclusive lab running build this should be good although the life total is a bit too low for my tastes. You still shouldnt have a problem with the amount of endurance charges and the fact you're running a brass dome but I would try to get % life jewels for your 2 jewel sockets which should get you to around 5.2k hp.

"

The biggest issue you're having with bosses like Minotaur is you're running abyssus. I would suggest swapping out the helm vs heavy physical bosses if you do want to keep using it as this build doesn't really have the physical defense when were taking an extra 40ish% damage from physical damage.

Taste of hate is good to run with abyssus but I would swap out lion's roar instead of atziri's promise. Atziri's promise helps with chaos damage as well as being a huge boost to our damage.

Vaal pact is an option but it's based on personal preference. I never used it because I felt the regen + leech rate this build had is about the same as having no regen but double the leech rate.
"
For an exclusive lab running build this should be good although the life total is a bit too low for my tastes. You still shouldnt have a problem with the amount of endurance charges and the fact you're running a brass dome but I would try to get % life jewels for your 2 jewel sockets which should get you to around 5.2k hp.

Thanks, i forgot to change 2 jewel sockets, but yeah around 5,5k life is my goal - maybe ill grab another one on the way for a damage node.
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
So, my friend tells me there is no way i can kill uber elder with this build, is that true? He says cleave damage is too low and i would have to switch to blade flurry.
They probably right. This build is mainly focused on farming ulab reliably and accumulating currency to go to expensive builds. Cleave deals good dmg but nowhere near BF with statstick.
"
Striphor wrote:
They probably right. This build is mainly focused on farming ulab reliably and accumulating currency to go to expensive builds. Cleave deals good dmg but nowhere near BF with statstick.

So, i need to find a build i can change from or either level a new character?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info