[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

I think this is what I'll start 3.2 with.

Are there any weapons that would be a better end-game choice than Ahn's Might when I get more currency to spend? Hopefully Ahn's stays a cheaper option, but I'm newish to these types of weapons and am not sure if anything would be a more expensive better fit
do you think this will generate enough endurance charges when spending them all the time with tectonic slam?
Last edited by Koksii on Mar 1, 2018, 11:12:39 AM
"
Koksii wrote:
do you think this will generate enough endurance charges when spending them all the time with tectonic slam?

Enough for what? For using only buffed tecto slam? No.
For still having end. charges for incresed defense ? Still no.
"
Koksii wrote:

Enough for what? For using only buffed tecto slam? Possibly, if we're talking about mapping with Endurance Cry as additional source of charges. Vs bosses? No, definetly not.
For still having end. charges for incresed defense ? Still no.
Last edited by iDielord on Mar 1, 2018, 12:13:36 PM
So tectonic slam is not that viable for this then?
Great build! I will be using this as my starter. Will tweak it a bit and focus more on the armour and life. What damage (or other) nodes can I drop to not lose too much damage?
"
Koksii wrote:

I don't think so. At most you get something like an average of 2.5+ charges a second assuming you are always being hit. You will be attacking more than 2.5 times a second and you will lose the bonuses you get from having endurance charges. It becomes much more sustainable if you can get your maximum charges to 9 or more.
Last edited by ngoof1 on Mar 1, 2018, 3:44:04 PM
Can we get an update of the guide? I mean for example order of preference of new Jugg passives.
"
Snakorek wrote:
Can we get an update of the guide? I mean for example order of preference of new Jugg passives.

These are pretty much up to you as the guide says.

These two are set, still makes the most sense to take Unflinching first.
For Normal Lab Take Unflinching
For Cruel Lab Take Undeniable

These two are more flexible:
For Merciless Lab take Unbreakable
For Uber Lab: Unbreakable, Unstoppable or Unyielding depending on what your gear choices

I'm personally going to try Unyielding first using Kaom's Roots. But if I took Unstoppable, I'd probably use Death's Door boots. If squishy, take Unrelenting.
Last edited by teebeewhy on Mar 1, 2018, 5:10:41 PM
"
crazy_badger wrote:
I think this is what I'll start 3.2 with.

Are there any weapons that would be a better end-game choice than Ahn's Might when I get more currency to spend? Hopefully Ahn's stays a cheaper option, but I'm newish to these types of weapons and am not sure if anything would be a more expensive better fit

Ahn's might is absolutely end game viable and the swords give more than enough damage for end game fights like guardians and shaper. You shouldn't need to switch from the sword and you'd be best off just simply buying two topped rolled Ahn's Mights instead of trying to find a comparable rare sword. If you want to increase damage your also much better off on buying good elder/shaper chest and amulet that give increased crit, +1 to support gems, or Gain X% of physical damage as Y element.

"
So tectonic slam is not that viable for this then?

This build is meant to use Cleave for all of the content in game. I put up Tectonic slam mostly as an option for map clearing since you should still have enough damage with tectonic slam for clearing but Cleave will by far give you better dps (not to mention fortify from the threshold jewel).

"

Besides ascendancy choices there's not much different from 3.1 coming to 3.2. I've updated the Ascendancy section to reflect the new changes but otherwise the gearing and tree are for the most part the same. The only other change I can see is Oskarm being much more expensive this league than it was last league as Crit Juggernaut builds are going to be much more common than last league. Even then Oskarm is only a best in slot glove and is by no means mandatory.

"
Do you suggest any changes to make this a PURE lab farmer?

Use Brass Dome on your chest and grab Iron Reflex. You can probably stick with the budget tree as that gives u more endurance charges and better defenses as this build will have more than enough damage for Izaro. Also make sure you use the recommended ascendancy setup as having double armour on your chest and the 8% reduced ele dmg at full charges helps a lot with defenses.

"
Great build! I will be using this as my starter. Will tweak it a bit and focus more on the armour and life. What damage (or other) nodes can I drop to not lose too much damage?

It's hard to say what damage nodes would be worth dropping since % bonuses to damage will be much better than flat due to Ahn's might having a huge amount of flat damage on an otherwise low ASPS and crit base. It's the reason why last league I never bothered with Abyssal sockets or Abyssal gear. I can say for sure that the Crit multi nodes, Dual Wielding Critical strike nodes, and the Sword nodes are the biggest damage boosters by far. Dervish is also a nice node to get as well as it routes nicely to everything else we want to get on the Duelist side of the tree.

I would say try tweaking the numbers from the PoB link in the OP and see what works out best for you. Overall I don't find armour to be that valuable on the build and you should be able to get around 6k life easily with some decent gearing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info