[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

I decided to try leveling this build last night, going well so far using frost blade.

Came back today to reread part of the guide, and realized the recommended initial budget is 10ex.

I currently have about 150c to my name in league. Will this be enough to get me started or will I stall out? I don't mind having to grind mid tier maps if I need.
With 150c you are likely to stall out, I have around the 10ex and you could use really like 20+ for a good foil etc. 6-link belly is 8 ex alone mind you and my damage is still pretty low it seems. 35k tooltip or so in hideout.
That's a shame. There is a Reave Gladiator build floating around here I may swap to then, and then try this when I get some currency.
I started this with ~150c and it is going okay so far - I would HIGHLY reccomend using kaoms boots until you have uber lab done(stun/freeze==death), especially if you do not have a 5L+ Belly yet as the HP seems a bit slim and survivability is not that hot so far - i expect this to scale a bit more, but not without some significant currency from this point.

Somewhat stalled out at T10 maps right now, but I badly need to upgrade my stat stick, foil, and get a Taste.
"
Bacowned wrote:
Somewhat stalled out at T10 maps right now, but I badly need to upgrade my stat stick, foil, and get a Taste.

the scaling comes from insane damage and clear speed. survivability gets no better to be honest. so the more skilled you are knowing what to dodge and how to play, you find it a lot easier. i suck at avoiding damage so do die fairly often.

my current tooltip for reave in hideout is almost 110k and blade flurry is at almost 14k. current dps with flasks and charges in POB is 800k with reave and almost 1.6m with blade flurry. with that damage I was able to kill the elder in a t15 map in a few seconds. he went down insanely fast and my only death was to not avoiding the one shot mechanic I didn't know existed xD

so yeah, if you wanna demolish maps and bosses then this build will scale extremely well and work for you
follow your build but i found that mana is a big trouble for me so i decided to rework the build and here is my result:

2buttons slayer come out, just 1 for moving around and another for killing xD
btw i use chance to bleed support instead of ele dam support for bf
for reave aoe and multi.
p/s: i bookmark this topic but i dont know why i reply in swordmaster topic before haha.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
Thunder0258 wrote:
follow your build but i found that mana is a big trouble for me so i decided to rework the build and here is my result:

2buttons slayer come out, just 1 for moving around and another for killing xD
btw i use chance to bleed support instead of ele dam support for bf
for reave aoe and multi.
p/s: i bookmark this topic but i dont know why i reply in swordmaster topic before haha.

Did you have any mana leech at all? with 0.25 Mana leech I can sustain easily.
IGN: @Norse
i did but i found it's not enough for some map like no regen or % reduced or when having delay/bad network.... very annoyed.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
hi guys, this is my build:

my tree is the same as the guide .
I still have problems with single target dps, i cant even kill a T12 on shaped dunes, it took me like 50s using BF... What am i doing wrong ? Can someone help me ?
thanks
"
MeganFox26 wrote:
hi guys, this is my build:

my tree is the same as the guide .
I still have problems with single target dps, i cant even kill a T12 on shaped dunes, it took me like 50s using BF... What am i doing wrong ? Can someone help me ?
thanks

Please re-read the off-hand section in gear, you're doing 50% LESS damage than you should be.
IGN: @Norse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info