volatile!! great job

"
Márkusz wrote:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand PoE PvP. The the mechanics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deep game knowledge most of the matches will go over a typical player's head. The experienced players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these games, to realise that they're not just exciting, they show something deep about PvP.

Really? Cause what, MarCuckCoosCoos builds are somehow products of deep, intellectually original thought?

Cause like, no one has ever done them better?

My bad, yeah, even with mirrored items...

I still recall that disastrous, plagiarist CWC Glacial Cascade build you phallically flaunted that I spanked in arena.

Cause you know, you refused to fight 1v1.
Last edited by Actalo on Jan 16, 2018, 3:53:57 AM
"
Actalo wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand PoE PvP. The the mechanics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deep game knowledge most of the matches will go over a typical player's head. The experienced players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these games, to realise that they're not just exciting, they show something deep about PvP.

Really? Cause what, MarCuckCoosCoos builds are somehow products of deep, intellectually original thought?

Cause like, no one has ever done them better?

My bad, yeah, even with mirrored items...

I still recall that disastrous, plagiarist CWC Glacial Cascade build you phallically flaunted that I spanked in arena.

Cause you know, you refused to fight 1v1.

Hahahahaha, the first victim! Triggered by a copypasta!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:

No.

Even your posts are plagiarized.

Be sure to clean your panties.
Last edited by Actalo on Jan 16, 2018, 5:05:28 AM
"
Actalo wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:

No.

Even your posts are plagiarized.

Be sure to clean your panties.

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Markusczs, did you really just unironically use the word “triggered”? It isn’t 2013 anymore, you know that, right?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
its ok. you don't have to nerd-update yourself all the time.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Try again, Rup. Only this time, make sense.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Markusczs, did you really just unironically use the word “triggered”? It isn’t 2013 anymore, you know that, right?

Spoiler
I will end you.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
What state of insanity has my post been left in?! I still insta-hunt every VD shitter that comes in league arena, you can spot them because 80% of them are bouncing around with body swap on auto. Even though its not half as bad as ea zerphi last league i feel like i should stick to being triggered. When something gets to you spend a bunch of time making that thing ded over and over again, continue to be triggered for as long as possible, and always ALWAYS tell them to eat a jizz sock if you die to them.

THATS how to be triggered.
Last edited by theD4nk0wl on Jan 26, 2018, 7:01:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info